Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Denny

I can buy James killing Denny, but I don't buy him killing Charlotte. When the guy who plays James said in the interview he'd be on Home and Away it sounded like he'd already finished filming, so I always assumed he'd never be on the show long term.

""I had a ball playing him, he's a really complicated dude. He has a past and a few demons and skeletons in the closet, which he has to reconcile. That's great - it's always fun to play characters who aren't perfect and are challenged and more human.""

The use of the word "had" is what makes me think he had already finished filming by the time of the interview, and since that interview was a few months ago, and Charlotte being killed is recent, he wouldn't have been there at the time of filming, u less they brought him back ofc.
    Last edited by bobdaoeach; 27-08-2015 at 06:00.

I hope Denny isn't killed, let her go off travelling

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (29-08-2015)

Charlotte kills denni
    cause denni finds out it was hunter that burnt leahs house down
    as for who kills charlotte well who ever does give them a medal they deserve it

Quote Originally Posted by bobdaoeach View Post
    I can buy James killing Denny, but I don't buy him killing Charlotte. When the guy who plays James said in the interview he'd be on Home and Away it sounded like he'd already finished filming, so I always assumed he'd never be on the show long term.

""I had a ball playing him, he's a really complicated dude. He has a past and a few demons and skeletons in the closet, which he has to reconcile. That's great - it's always fun to play characters who aren't perfect and are challenged and more human.""

The use of the word "had" is what makes me think he had already finished filming by the time of the interview, and since that interview was a few months ago, and Charlotte being killed is recent, he wouldn't have been there at the time of filming, u less they brought him back ofc.

After re-reading that interview you mentioned bobdaoeach, he does seem to talk about the character of James as a relatively decent guy overall, so I don't really see him killing anybody, & whatever Denny may remember about him will probably end up just having ramifications for his relationship with Roo.

If Denny is murdered, the odds would have to be pretty short now that it is Charlotte who does it, as dolphinree says, but you never know. Like you tammyy2j, I still hold out faint hope that Denny will just go off travelling!

As for who kills Charlotte, if that rumour turns out to be true, ???

EDIT & SPOILER ALERT!

TV Week magazine for next week (Sept 7-10), says now that Denny remembers seeing James at the University Open Day that she went to earlier this year with Sasha, & she believes that he had his "daughter" with him at the time. When she asks him about it, he says that it was a friend's kid - but Denny seems to think he is telling fibs! This will probably cause problems with him & Roo (but I can't see him killing anyone over it!).
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 31-08-2015 at 13:39.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (31-08-2015)

AUST PACE (so SPOILER ALERT)

As the Spoiler Thread for this week (Aug 31 - Sept 3) mentions, we saw Denny's memorial dinner for Casey on Tue night. Unfortunately the only time Casey was mentioned was when a comment was made about the Italian food they were about to have, & Denny said that she & Casey had talked about travelling to Italy/Europe. Very disappointing. No-one else had a word to say about Casey, & there was no toast or the like (as they did at the Surf Club for Brax) & Denny's speech was really only to announce that, in moving on, she was going travelling in Europe for a year.

She said that she will be leaving in 2 weeks, so whether she just goes overseas, or whether the big rumour that she is murdered turns out to be true, it will all come to a head pretty soon now. The spoilers for the next 2 weeks mention something like Charlotte having to make a "heartbreaking" decision after Hunter makes a mistake & can she maintain her web of lies/cover up etc - but nothing specific about Denny. Hopefully the next lot of spoilers will shed some more light (I wonder if the "cover up" has something to do with Hunter's paternity? or Marilyn's accident?).

With Denny saying she is leaving in 2 weeks, these scenes would have been filmed 5-6 months ago. The pictures of Charlotte with the gun etc (which I am sure most people would have seen by now on another Thread), were only filmed last month. So there would appear to be a large time lag between the 2 events - if they are related? I have read elsewhere people still insisting that Charlotte kills Denny - as a few H&A Spoiler type sites have been saying for a while. But I have also read others casting doubts over what appears to be the original source of this rumour. Who knows!! - as I said, it will come to a head soon now.
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 03-09-2015 at 07:44.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (04-09-2015), Nell532 (03-09-2015), SoapsJSK (04-09-2015)

RIP Denny!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (14-09-2015), lizann (14-09-2015), Pantherboy (14-09-2015), tammyy2j (15-09-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post

RIP Denny!
    Didn't she die in the show with her eyes open

RIP Denny!
    Didn't she die in the show with her eyes open

Denny is dead! In last night’s shocking Home And Away, the tomboy, played by Jessica Grace Smith, was accidentally killed by Charlotte (Erika Heynatz) during a scuffle.
    It seemed her inquisitive nature inadvertently cost Denny her life. About to set off on a European backpacking adventure, Denny found out Charlotte had the stolen safe from The Diner.
    Denny and Charlotte got into a bit of a fight. Then, Denny knocked her head on something as she fell to the floor. She didn’t move after that. It was all over very suddenly.
    While it was certainly a surprise for fans, Jessica has had plenty of time to deal with her TV death. In fact, she has her own positive spin on it all.
    “When I found out that was happening to my character I thought, ‘Oh my God, they love me enough to kill me’,” Jessica, 30, says.
    “I thought, if you kill someone off, the public must really care about that character. Otherwise they would just send them off to university.”
    Certainly, Denny played a key role in the show as the girlfriend of Casey (Lincoln Younes). Casey was prepared to marry Denny, but was shot before he had a chance to propose.
    Curiously, Denny’s death came almost a year to the date since Casey’s last appearance on the show.
    Some fans had an inkling Denny was going to be killed off. The actress says “diehards” had posted on her Instrgram account predicting how she would die.
    “Some of them said, ‘I think Kat (Pia Miller) shoots Denny by mistake’,” Jessica says.
    Close, but no cigar.

TV Week

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (15-09-2015), Pantherboy (15-09-2015), tammyy2j (15-09-2015)

“When I found out that was happening to my character I thought, ‘Oh my God, they love me enough to kill me’,” Jessica, 30, says.
    “I thought, if you kill someone off, the public must really care about that character. Otherwise they would just send them off to university.”
    We've speculated that all was not right between Jessica and the H&A production team given her lack of screen time and sudden departure, but it sounds like she's happy with the way she's been treated.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (15-09-2015)

Thread Information