Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Corrie Spoilers 27th - 31st January 2014

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    No matter how sensitive they deal with this it will give people ideas. Not just the ones that want to end it all some way but others who want to end the life of for example elders in their family.
    Especailly as it's portrayed as a correct solution and romanticized as it is being.

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    No matter how sensitive they deal with this it will give people ideas. Not just the ones that want to end it all some way but others who want to end the life of for example elders in their family.
    Especailly as it's portrayed as a correct solution and romanticized as it is being.

I like the fact they showed Roy being opposed to the idea and even though he agreed to support her, it is clear that he does not really and we will see the affect her suicide will have on him

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Debzyg (26-01-2014)

I wasnt sure why the nurse had to get the GP to up the dosage of Hayley's pain killers? Each palliative or Macmillan nurse I have dealt with has been a nurse practitionner and has had the ability to prescribe for their patients?

otherwise what is the point of her calling round? hayley or Roy could just call the GP?

and whilst I realise different health regions operate slightly differently - each terminal patient I have known has been prescribed a 500ml bottle of liquid morphine or oramorph and there is a reason that is given to them...

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I like the fact they showed Roy being opposed to the idea and even though he agreed to support her, it is clear that he does not really and we will see the affect her suicide will have on him
    I would hope they show the downside of this suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I would hope they show the downside of this suicide.

With Roy's reaction, I think they have done so far and I am sure they will after the event

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Debzyg (22-01-2014)

The least they can do.

Re Owen getting a loan...I expect Anna and Co will lose the roof over their heads over this one. Phelan is setting him up to get revenge by the looks of it. They humiliated him so he will not forgive that.

Thread Information