Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Celebrity Big Brother 2014

Quote Originally Posted by sarah c View Post
    amazed that Holyfield was the first to be 'warned' for making homophobic remarks, given who else is in the house....
    Well, CBB aired this but who knows what else is being said. We only ever see the edits.

amazed that Holyfield was the first to be 'warned' for making homophobic remarks, given who else is in the house....
    Well, CBB aired this but who knows what else is being said. We only ever see the edits.

Quote Originally Posted by GloriaW View Post
    true - I was just remembering Jim D in hells Kitchen??! with Brian Dowling? ( I think it was..) if anything on that level was repeated it would be aired for ratings??

Last edited by sarah c; 06-01-2014 at 15:08.

true - I was just remembering Jim D in hells Kitchen??! with Brian Dowling? ( I think it was..) if anything on that level was repeated it would be aired for ratings??
    I'm very much afraid that all that is aired is aimed with ratings in mind always.

I think the real significant romance in this series is the bromance between Ollie and Lionel. Though a bit one sided with Ollie being more smitten. I like Ollie but doesn't he have a remarkable emotional response. Can cry and smile almost simultaneously.
    All the other romances in there right now are just hormonal.

I think it will be easy to see Holyfield and cohort going at this first eviction. He's done more damage to himself then any of his boxing opponents ever managed to.

I think the real significant romance in this series is the bromance between Ollie and Lionel. Though a bit one sided with Ollie being more smitten. I like Ollie but doesn't he have a remarkable emotional response. Can cry and smile almost simultaneously.
    All the other romances in there right now are just hormonal.

I think it will be easy to see Holyfield and cohort going at this first eviction. He's done more damage to himself then any of his boxing opponents ever managed to.

Thread Information