Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Big Brother 2014

Who are they? Never watched it

The launch night will involve a major twist, which sees the new housemates entering their new residence while handcuffed to another star and finally we are finding out those pairings.

Jim Davidson

Linda Nolan (entered with Jim)

Dappy

Liz Jones (entered while handcuffed to Dappy)

Sam Faiers

Jasmine Waltz (Cuffed to Sam)

Lee Ryan

Casey Batchelor (entered house with Lee)

Ollie Locke

Lionel Blair (handcuffed to Ollie)

Luisa Zissman

Evander Holyfield (entered with Luisa). He was also the last celebrity to go into the house.

4 names I can't say I have ever heard of - not that much of celebrities, I guess

Emma casually admitted on BBBOTS that they could never get A listers so they are happy to find "characters". But she's being paid and always find the show fascinating no matter what. I just like it because it's like a giant lab experiment with willing subjects.

How long Holyfield who hasn't a clue as to what the show is really about will endure remains to be seen. His agent must have sold him on it without letting him know what he's in for. He may take the paycheck and leave sooner rather then later. And Lionel Blair has a bit of a better idea but I doubt he knows what lies ahead either. I think his sweet nice mask is going to fall off soon enough.

That they leave up but remove things that make more sense. No rhyme nor reason to it.

The mods seem asleep leaving these up.

To be fair, I think only Siobhan is Mod here these days and she might be busy and not available to visit this site

That could explain it. Well this person is continuing to do this on several threads so I'm sure they'll be caught up with soon. Or hope so.

Yeah, this is true. NB (admin) has also not visited the site in the past 24 hours.

amazed that Holyfield was the first to be 'warned' for making homophobic remarks, given who else is in the house....

Thread Information