Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Naomi Canning

Me too. Loved Naomi! Neighbours was always way more interesting with her in it!

Loving having her back!! She's a hoot!! ����

Digital Spy article:

AUST PACE!

Neighbours' Naomi Canning to face suspicion over her past with Pierce Greyson
    Will it drive a wedge between her and new pal Chloe Brennan?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...-greyson-past/

Neighbours' Naomi Canning may have only returned to Erinsborough on Australian screens recently, but she's already gearing up to create quite the stir when she reveals her romantic past with Chloe Brennan's husband Pierce Greyson.

According to TV Soap Magazine, after agreeing to help Chloe (April Rose Pengilly) with her ever-growing list of tasks to do at Lassiter Hotel, Naomi (Morgana O'Reilly) can't believe it when she lays eyes on Pierce (Tim Robards) for the first time in years.

Excited, she explains their history to nephew Kyle (Chris Milligan), recalling the palpable chemistry between them and how Pierce was keen to start up a relationship with her at the time despite her protestations. Now, she can't help but wonder what would have happened if they'd have given it a go.

Disaster almost strikes when Naomi goes out for after-work drinks with Chloe and almost lets slip about her attraction.

Fortunately though, the latter confirms that she's married to the object of her affection before she can make the awkward confession. But not giving into her old habits and pursuing him proves hard, so she orchestrates a plan to channel all of their work interactions through Paul Robinson (Stefan Dennis).

However, that comes with its own set of problems, when Paul's wife Teresa (Rebekah Elmaloglou) starts getting uncomfortable with how close Naomi and her spouse are becoming.

Why? Well, because they used to be engaged. And when Pierce tries to zap the tension, Naomi mistakes it for him being jealous!

Things escalate when Naomi gives Pierce an intimate massage, forcing her to admit her lingering feelings.

Elsewhere, Paul notices the former couple rekindling their spark and sensing a way to screw with Pierce, he tells all to Chloe. Will the new friends ever learn to fully trust one another again?

Neighbours airs on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK). It also airs on weekdays in Australia, at 6.30pm on 10 Peach.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (12-05-2020), tammyy2j (02-06-2020)

I think Naomi is a better match for Pierce

I like having her back

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (02-06-2020), lizann (09-06-2020)

Didn't really like the threesome stuff. It was cringe to watch as Paul played them all. Suppose it'll lead to Chloe and Pierce having a crisis as they didn't once speak to each other about what they want ("I thought you wanted to" "oh I thought you wanted to.." urgh). Hoped it would turn out that they outwit Paul, somehow, and make him look silly for trying to create a division.. but no..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Danners9 For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (02-06-2020)

Naomi has been a breath of fresh air!! Chloe has to be the most annoying character on Neighbours. She is a total airhead. Naomi and Pierce were hot together! So wish she came back full time.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bossy7 For This Useful Post:

lellygurl (02-06-2020), lizann (09-06-2020)

I wanted the threesome to happen. Their relationship afterwards would have been good to watch.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to its.like.that For This Useful Post:

lellygurl (02-06-2020)

Thread Information