Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Naomi Canning

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    I didn`t think Naomi and Brennan would work well together.
    But I was pleasantly surprised to see on Aus pace this week that they work very well together. I`m not sure how long it will last though.
    I was a bit miffed when Brennan and Paige broke up but I'm now enjoying the burgeoning (UK pace) romance between him and Naomi. They both deserve some happiness.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Perdita (15-02-2015)

Neighbours policeman Mark Brennan will be left stunned when Naomi Canning suddenly breaks up with him in an upcoming storyline.

Naomi (Morgana O'Reilly) makes the drastic decision as she is starting to develop feelings for Paul Robinson after being hired as his executive assistant.

Upcoming scenes will see Naomi spontaneously kiss Paul after striking up a strong bond with him following the worrying 'news' that he has cancer.

Although she tries to keep things more professional in the aftermath, Naomi finds it increasingly difficult to switch off her feelings.

When Mark is later struck down with flu and appears to be making a meal of his illness, Naomi is quick to realise how this compares unfavourably to the brave way Paul has been dealing with his diagnosis.

Taking this as a sign that she is with the wrong man, Naomi shocks Mark by breaking things off with him - leaving fans to wonder whether he will accept her decision or fight to win her back.

Neighbours airs these scenes next week on Eleven in Australia and in May on Channel 5 in the UK.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

badirene (14-04-2015), Dazzle (15-04-2015), Mirjam (13-04-2015), TaintedLove (13-04-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Neighbours policeman Mark Brennan will be left stunned when Naomi Canning suddenly breaks up with him in an upcoming storyline.

Naomi (Morgana O'Reilly) makes the drastic decision as she is starting to develop feelings for Paul Robinson after being hired as his executive assistant.
    I really like Naomi with Mark but have always thought she had great chemistry with Paul and I expected them to start a relationship when she first arrived. I wouldn't be averse to her truly falling in love with Paul (as long as it's reciprocated) as I think they'd make a very entertaining couple.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Emilayyyy (16-04-2015), Mirjam (15-04-2015), SoapsJSK (15-04-2015)

As much as I liked the Naomi/Mark pairing.....I really like the thought of a Naomi/Paul paring so much more.
    A lot of Pauls girlfriends/wives always seemed a bit wishy washy (especially wife #2 Gayle) to me after a while. But I really think Naomi could be a match for Paul both in bed and out of it

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (16-04-2015), SoapsJSK (20-04-2015)

Also ahead on Ramsay Street, Naomi Canning will risk her relationship with Mark Brennan when she impulsively kisses Paul Robinson.

With Paul (Stefan Dennis) struggling following his leukemia diagnosis, Naomi (Morgana O'Reilly) witnesses his increasing vulnerability as he faces up to a lifetime of regret regarding his children.

Naomi makes a move on Paul
    © Channel 5
    Naomi makes a move on Paul

Naomi does her best to keep Paul's spirits up, and mentions that Nick is confident that he can cure Paul of his leukaemia now that the cancer research centre is going to be a reality.

Despite Naomi's best efforts, Paul makes it clear that he doesn't want her pity, and Naomi is quick to assure him that she doesn't feel that way about him.

However, Paul is left to ponder what she does really feel when Naomi acts on an impulse and kisses him. What does this mean for her and Brennan?

Naomi kisses Paul
    © Channel 5
    Naomi kisses Paul

Neighbours airs these scenes on Tuesday April 28 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

the actress is pregnant

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (07-06-2015), Summer8 (07-06-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    the actress is pregnant
    Congratulations to the Morgana O'Reilly!

I can't help but be a bit disappointed that Naomi will be written out presumably just after she's got back together with Paul though.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Summer8 (27-08-2015)

Neighbours star Morgana O'Reilly has given birth to a baby girl.

The actress, who plays Naomi Canning in the Australian soap, announced earlier in the year that she was expecting her first child with husband Peter Salmon.

Colette Mann, who plays Naomi's on-screen mum Sheila, took to Twitter today (August 25) to announce O'Reilly's happy news.

She said: "My beautiful pretend daughter @morganaoreilly delivered a fab baby girl today in Oz at 2.30 on August 25."

O'Reilly showed off her growing baby bump in a fun on-set picture last month, admitting that she had to find novel ways to hide her bump on screen.

"I'm really excited! Hiding the bump has been interesting," she said. "Have you seen my skills with a folder and a strategically placed pot plant? Keep watching!"

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/...#ixzz3jpt06BRV

Congratulations to Morgana

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

badirene (26-08-2015), Dazzle (25-08-2015), lizann (28-08-2015), Ruffed_lemur (26-08-2015), Summer8 (27-08-2015), tammyy2j (25-08-2015), Vikki (25-08-2015)

Morgana O'Reilly has left Neighbours permanently. It's not maternity leave. She is focusing on being a mum and new acting roles.

Neighbours' Naomi Canning waves goodbye to Ramsay Street later this month following the breakdown of her relationship with Paul Robinson.

Naomi recently left Paul heartbroken after she betrayed him by having a one-night stand with her former flame Josh Willis.

Having taken some time away from Erinsborough, upcoming episodes will see Naomi arrive back with a new lease of life and full of hope for her future.

Naomi says goodbye as she leaves Erinsborough
    © Channel 5
    Naomi departs for a new life in America

After applying for her dream job in America, Naomi sets about making a series of changes, including her decision to break off her engagement to Paul once and for all.

Although Paul is clearly keen to work through their differences, Naomi gently tells him that she believes they are simply not right for each other.

When a heartbroken Paul reacts by declaring that she will never amount to anything without him, Naomi's confidence is left in tatters and she ponders giving up her efforts at getting the job in America.

However, after some words of advice from Sheila, Naomi has a successful interview and later learns that she needs to leave for Los Angeles the following day.

Naomi then says an emotional farewell to her family and friends and heads out of Ramsay Street in a limo, but will Paul get over his heartbreak?

Morgana O'Reilly has played Naomi since 2014 and recently welcomed a baby girl with her husband Peter Salmon.

Neighbours airs these scenes on Friday, October 16 on at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (03-10-2015)

Thread Information