Thread: Naomi Canning

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation Naomi Canning

Morgana O'Reilly has been announced as the latest cast member to join Neighbours.

The actress will be playing Naomi, the estranged daughter of Sheila Canning who returns unannounced for a family reunion.

"When I was offered the role, I reverted back to my teenage self and was jumping and squealing," O'Reilly said. "I was so excited."

She added of her character: "Naomi is a lot of fun. But she's hiding a lot of secrets.

"It's going to be interesting to see the lengths she'll go to in order to keep these hidden - particularly from her mother!"

O'Reilly is a new regular for Neighbours and began filming scenes on the soap last month. She will arrive on Australian screens in March.

Colette Mann, who plays Sheila, said at the time: "We are going to know more about Sheila's family soon. We are starting to bring in her family over the next six months, so you'll hear some stories about them.

"Hopefully there'll also be a male coming in - an older male. But both of them Sheila doesn't get along with, of course!"

Neighbours, which is currently on its winter break, airs weekdays at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 in the UK, and weekdays at 6.30pm on Eleven in Australia.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s1...#ixzz2oxJze6cn

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (30-12-2013), SoapsJSK (12-03-2014), TaintedLove (30-12-2013), tammyy2j (05-03-2014)

Thread Information