Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Year's Resolution 2014

Hello Kath, Good to see you again, missed you on here, Happy New Year and well done to your weight loss

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Chloe O'brien (01-01-2014)

Thanks Perdy it's good to be back. I can't believe how long it's been since the last time i have been on here. My life has been so hetic for months at work not in a good way but I will save that for another thread. I'm determined to keep up the weight loss programme. I bought a 13 wee pass before the chirstmas holidays to force me to return next week when the class starts back otherwise I would probably fallen by the way side.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

Perdita (01-01-2014)

Kath, you didn't have any weight to lose (not that I remember from when I saw you last)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Meh For This Useful Post:

Chloe O'brien (02-01-2014)

to win new reality show "britain and ireland's next top model has the x factor and can come strictly naked dancing"

Quote Originally Posted by Norman Bates View Post
    Kath, you didn't have any weight to lose (not that I remember from when I saw you last)
    Aw shucks you say the nicest things to a girl you really do. Although I'm not over weight I do weigh more now than I did when I was carrying Marley and that has been a thorn in my side for years. when I worked in the office full of men i used to have a link sausage roll with a potato scone every day. I was just getting bigger and bigger. Margaret a freind from work kept saying that we wanted to loose weight but never did anything about it until March. We live about three miles away from each other and we found a scottish slimmers club half-way between were we live so we went along and still going strong. At the moment I weigh 10st 11;.lb I would like to get down to 9 and a half stone

Quote Originally Posted by Norman Bates View Post
    Aw shucks you say the nicest things to a girl you really do. Although I'm not over weight I do weigh more now than I did when I was carrying Marley and that has been a thorn in my side for years. when I worked in the office full of men i used to have a link sausage roll with a potato scone every day. I was just getting bigger and bigger. Margaret a freind from work kept saying that we wanted to loose weight but never did anything about it until March. We live about three miles away from each other and we found a scottish slimmers club half-way between were we live so we went along and still going strong. At the moment I weigh 10st 11;.lb I would like to get down to 9 and a half stone

Thread Information