Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Linda Carter (Kellie Bright)

DS Howarth South ( Paul Stocker)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (25-05-2016)

I liked Kellie's hubby as DS South. At least he took Bobby's claims seriously.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Rear window (25-05-2016)

Kellie Bright has revealed that she will be taking six months off EastEnders for maternity leave.

Linda Carter is due to leave Albert Square in an undisclosed storyline for the time Kellie is off, though husband Mick (Danny Dyer) is expected to stay.

"I'll be on maternity leave for six months," she told Inside Soap. "EastEnders were very flexible, and left it entirely up to me.

"I didn't want to be away forever but I also wanted enough time at home to enjoy my baby."

Rumours have been flying about whether both Mick and Linda will leave EastEnders, especially after Danny retweeted a fan post suggesting they would go together.

However, Luisa Bradshaw-White - who plays Mick's aunt Tina - has said that she will look after Danny while Kellie is off, suggesting he will stay.

"They're so cute together, and they've worked really hard to make that relationship special," she said. "They've put so much of themselves into it and I've learned a lot from them both."

The stars have previously suggested that Mick and Linda would not split up, and Kellie has reassured fans that she will be returning to Albert Square.

Kellie announced her second pregnancy back in May, and is due to welcome the new baby with husband Paul Stocker in November.

The actress also revealed that doing Strictly Come Dancing last year helped take the pressure off having another baby.

Natalie Cassidy, who plays Sonia, is on maternity leave at the moment and is also expected to return.

Digital Spy

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (28-09-2016), Glen1 (28-09-2016)

EastEnders landlady Linda Carter will receive some devastating news just before Christmas that will throw the family's plans into jeopardy.

Despite the awful events in last night's episode (December 2), the Carters actually end up having plenty to celebrate over the festive season - until Linda gets a call that changes everything.

Another dramatic Christmas for the family kicks off after Mick and Linda learn that Ollie's assessment will be in the New Year.

Wanting to help Linda, Whitney invites the family over for Christmas dinner, despite some hesitation from Lee.

And as the residents embrace the Christmas spirit, the Carters share some magical news that kicks off the celebrations perfectly.

Sadly, their happiness comes crashing down a few days later when Linda receives some devastating news.

Fans will have to wait and see just what exactly this is, but it's no secret that Kellie Bright will be leaving the show temporarily for maternity leave. So, could Linda's news drive her out of Walford?

EastEnders will air these scenes on Saturday, December 24 on BBC One.

Digital Spy

I wonder if it has anything to do with Lee's departure.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Timalay For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (03-12-2016)

Her exit is off to Spain to help her mother after a stroke

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (24-12-2016), Perdita (25-12-2016)

she should have took mick off with her

could elaine not come live with linda's family, it was good to have her back, only for devious whitney to get rid of her again so to get close to mick

CONFIRMED!! Kellie Bright has officially returned to filming on Eastenders today as Linda Carter after Kellie gave birth to her second son. She will be back on screen within the next 6-8 weeks

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (23-04-2017)

does she know maybe about lee and whitney kiss?

Thread Information