Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Pete Barton and Finn Barton (James Barton's sons)

It is looking like an epic showdown at the hospital for Pete and Ross, will Pete kill Ross as tomorrow

Emotions run high inside the hospital as visitors gather round one of the injured.

Unbeknownst to everybody, outside the hospital, another resident is bundling the body of a lifeless villager into the boot of a car

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    It is looking like an epic showdown at the hospital for Pete and Ross, will Pete kill Ross as tomorrow
    You dont think it could be the other way round
    then Tammy?
    Just hoping!

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    then Tammy?
    Just hoping!

it looks like pete tells ross that debbie is dead

Quote Originally Posted by maidmarian View Post
    then Tammy?
    Just hoping!
    Pete is staying around for his revenge on them all I believe, so perhaps it is Finn or his dad who pays the price with their life from Pete

Ross is very popular like Cain would Emmerdale kill him off

Emmerdale have said that sometimes you have to kill off your darlings and she did say a well loved character would die with a large fan base but they also had to decide also who emmerdale could afford to loose out of the well loved characters, i don't think it will be cain as i dont think they can afford loose him but i think they could afford loose ross and he would also be a shock well loved character to go and have a good impact from viewers, it also sets up a storyline of cain thinking his actions caused ross death. I think Diane will be another to go and maybe moira but i hope not

Quote Originally Posted by leannlewis641 View Post
    Emmerdale have said that sometimes you have to kill off your darlings and she did say a well loved character would die with a large fan base but they also had to decide also who emmerdale could afford to loose out of the well loved characters, i don't think it will be cain as i dont think they can afford loose him but i think they could afford loose ross and he would also be a shock well loved character to go and have a good impact from viewers, it also sets up a storyline of cain thinking his actions caused ross death. I think Diane will be another to go and maybe moira but i hope not
    I think Zak or Chas could be the Dingle fatality

And how could you kill someone inside the hospital without anyone seeing it and then drag the body all the way outside ??

Quote Originally Posted by mariba View Post
    And how could you kill someone inside the hospital without anyone seeing it and then drag the body all the way outside ??
    In soaps or any films for that matter, that is possible if the producers want this to happen. One of the spoilers I have seen was somebody is putting a body into a boot of a car .. I have not seen that yet so maybe we will see this today ...

Of course it is possible unlike in real life-but I hope it'll be someone totally different, like Robert killing Lachlan or something..
    I really can't keep watching Pete (whole Emmerdale)if he kills Ross. I already don't like him at all, so would be unbearable to watch him after that.
    Cain, Ross, Debbie and Kyle+Belle, Zack(them 2 are safe anyway..) has to survive-never mind others..

Thread Information