Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Harriet Finch (Katherine Dow Blyton)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I like her and feel sorry for her, she has to keep Moira's killer secret and see Cain whom she loves with Moira

I do not think pairing her with Cain was a good idea
    I believe a vicar has to keep a secret to themselves even if it is murder ... but I wonder if she had not been a copper beforehand, would she have asked so many questions?

don't think she leaves

Maybe she gets with Graham lol

is she vicar again, she isnt ashley offering help and a shoulder to sound off on, she prefers being a copper

Emmerdale's forthcoming storylines may send a shockwave through Harriet Finch's life.

The policewoman turned vicar has had an up-and-down journey in the village, with the character – played by Katherine Dow Blyton – getting brutally stabbed in one of the soap's most shocking moments last year.

Her love life has also been something of a rollercoaster, as she had a fling with none other than Cain Dingle.

Now it seems that show bosses are looking to mix things up even further, with Harriet's history set to come back with a vengeance.

TV Times reports that the character has a shock in store, as well as noting how Harriet worked undercover before becoming a vicar and "met some characters and made some difficult decisions".

We doubt it's going to be anything like Matthew McConaughey's undercover backstory in True Detective, but Harriet's feathers are certainly about to be ruffled.

Meanwhile, during last night's (October 29) episode of Emmerdale, Cain finally admitted to Moira that he played a vital role in Joe Tate's tragic death.

Digital Spy

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (31-10-2018)

the ex copper didnt fight for charity takings, just was pushed over and robbed, was it manpreet?

has she any relatives, edna's grand niece was it eve was with carl king? does dawn get everything, who organises her funeral, where is swirling?

Thread Information