Page 53 of 337 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Ross Barton (Michael Parr)

Quote Originally Posted by Dalesfan View Post
    So basically we just go round in circles then. Wonder how he finds out. Not going to be good for Andy either unless Andy/Ross/Robert/Aaron all Come to a deal where they keep it between them. No doubt Robert will blackmail him to do some work or something for him
    It'll probably end like this with a deal.

Cos Ross knows about Robert killing Katie.

Quote Originally Posted by rossfan View Post

I get that he should be punished for shooting someone but wouldnt it just be double standards if he was to die or get jailed? Robert, Andy and Cain have all done just as bad in the past. Ross had no hate at all for Robert, he just saw an opportunity to get rid of the brother that tried to kill him and buried him in a ditch without having to kill his brother himself.

Quote Originally Posted by rossfan View Post

I get that he should be punished for shooting someone but wouldnt it just be double standards if he was to die or get jailed? Robert, Andy and Cain have all done just as bad in the past. Ross had no hate at all for Robert, he just saw an opportunity to get rid of the brother that tried to kill him and buried him in a ditch without having to kill his brother himself.

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaMad View Post
    According to Soaplife, Robert turns the gun on Ross in the new year...
    Maybe Pete tells Robert or Debbie

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaMad View Post
    According to Soaplife, Robert turns the gun on Ross in the new year...
    Have you got a picture of the article?

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    Have you got a picture of the article?
    Nope, I'm afraid. Someone posted it on the Digital Spy forums. I don't think it was a full article, just a small little hint.

We know Aaron and Ross are going to do something dodgy. So maybe Robert finds out who shot him but doesn't know Aaron and Ross are up to no good. This could be what gets Ross off the hook. As he could tell Robert that he will grass Aaron up for the job they do. Or maybe Aaron sees Them in a confrontation and hears or sees something that he will then threaten Rob with. They all know stuff That could get them all into trouble and they may decide to come to an agreement

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dalesfan For This Useful Post:

JessicaMad (01-12-2015)

We know Aaron and Ross are going to do something dodgy. So maybe Robert finds out who shot him but doesn't know Aaron and Ross are up to no good. This could be what gets Ross off the hook. As he could tell Robert that he will grass Aaron up for the job they do. Or maybe Aaron sees Them in a confrontation and hears or sees something that he will then threaten Rob with. They all know stuff That could get them all into trouble and they may decide to come to an agreement
    I have a feeling Ross will somehow find out that Robert hired a hitman to kill Chas. As that is the only thing Aaron doesn't already know Robert will have no choice but to call a truce.

I have a feeling Ross will somehow find out that Robert hired a hitman to kill Chas. As that is the only thing Aaron doesn't already know Robert will have no choice but to call a truce.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

Dalesfan (01-12-2015), JessicaMad (01-12-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    Good theory. I agree.

Thread Information