Page 51 of 337 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Ross Barton (Michael Parr)

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    The actress who plays Debbie has stopped filming now so if Mike Part is still seen at the studios then that's a cler indication that he will be staying.
    Not necessarily ... a lot of scenes are filmed out of sequence so he could still be filming scenes where Charley Webb is not required ...

Well the spoilers week starting 7 December have bits of Ross in them so I guess it won't be much longer. I wonder if they show him coming back or if he gets straight into a storyline.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rossfan For This Useful Post:

JessicaMad (24-11-2015)

I think Cain knows it was Ross who shot Robert, or is it a coincidence that after Cain visited Andy he then sent Ross away too Ireland?
    I think Cain knows Andy knows more about Robert's shooting, I doubt anyone would think it was Ross

I just saw an article on the daily mirror website containing an interview with Michael Part, he says Ross and Debbie will have a happy Christmas but not such a good new year. It also says on the article that Ross stays when Debbie leaves.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

JessicaMad (24-11-2015), Perdita (24-11-2015), tammyy2j (26-11-2015)

I just saw an article on the daily mirror website containing an interview with Michael Part, he says Ross and Debbie will have a happy Christmas but not such a good new year. It also says on the article that Ross stays when Debbie leaves.
    Interesting. Maybe they leave the village together at Christmas but something happens off screen and Ross returns alone in January?

Edit: Seen the article now. She doesn't leave until January. At least they'll get a couple of months of happiness then.
    Last edited by JessicaMad; 24-11-2015 at 17:05.

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaMad View Post
    Interesting. Maybe they leave the village together at Christmas but something happens off screen and Ross returns alone in January?

Edit: Seen the article now. She doesn't leave until January. At least they'll get a couple of months of happiness then.
    She will find out Ross shot Robert + his robbery with Aaron and then end it but I think there will be another twist. When Debbie's gone, no one within the Dingle family will want anything to do with Ross, probably leading to a custody battle for Moses.

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaMad View Post

She will find out Ross shot Robert + his robbery with Aaron and then end it but I think there will be another twist. When Debbie's gone, no one within the Dingle family will want anything to do with Ross, probably leading to a custody battle for Moses.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

JessicaMad (24-11-2015)

so relieved there is confirmation that Ross will be staying!

I've read some up coming spoilers. I'm looking forward to what's to come!

I think Moses might be taken to hospital, could it be then Ross steps up and decides to be Moses guardian?

I've read some up coming spoilers. I'm looking forward to what's to come!

I think Moses might be taken to hospital, could it be then Ross steps up and decides to be Moses guardian?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rossfan For This Useful Post:

deeCee (29-11-2015)

Thread Information