Page 5 of 337 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Ross Barton (Michael Parr)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    do yous think he is charity baby daddy by his reaction when debbie said her mum just had a kid
    Possibly -tho my first choice is Declan.
    If it is Ross - will add another dimension
    to his relationship with Debbie as she is
    babys guardian and half-sister!

Quote Originally Posted by maidmarian View Post
    Possibly -tho my first choice is Declan.
    If it is Ross - will add another dimension
    to his relationship with Debbie as she is
    babys guardian and half-sister!
    Debbie will be leaving as the actress is pregnant so once she finally gets with Ross no happy ending for them if he is her half's brother's father so he could be

Emmerdale's Ross Barton will prove to Debbie Dingle that he means business next week when he ends his romance with Carly Hope in order to be with her.

As his feelings for Debbie intensify, Ross (Michael Parr) will realise that he can no longer be with Carly when he ultimately wants a future with Debbie.

Ross and Debbie spend time together
    © ITV
    Ross and Debbie spend time together

Ross's decision comes after he and Debbie (Charley Webb) struggle to find time alone to pursue their secret fling.

With Debbie struggling with her guilty conscience, an oblivious Pete is concerned over her lack of interest in their wedding.

Pete tells Debbie about his plans
    © ITV
    Pete tells Debbie about his plans

Thinking that his fiancée is stressed due to the pressures of looking after her unwell younger brother Moses, Pete arranges for them to have a night away together.

However, he is unaware that she is enjoying a passionate clinch with his brother, and as Debbie and Ross arrange to meet up at Dale View later that night, they find their plans ruined by Pete's romantic gesture.

Pete tells guilty Debbie he's taking her away for the night. Can Ross contain his jealousy?
    © ITV
    Pete tells a guilty Debbie he's taking her away

Following Debbie and Pete's getaway, Ross struggles to cover his anger as he listens to Pete talk about his night with Debbie.

Struggling to listen to them plan their wedding, it all gets too much for Ross who eventually storms off, while Debbie struggles with her mixed feelings.

Later, Ross leaves Debbie floored when he tells her he's ending things with Carly in order to be with her. What will Debbie do now?

To be shown next week

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (30-06-2015), tammyy2j (30-06-2015)

Emmerdale aired a big moment at the end of Tuesday night's episode (June 30) as Ross Barton was confirmed as the father of Charity Dingle's baby.

A number of names have been in the frame since Charity gave birth earlier this month, but viewers now know that Ross is the man in question following a one-night stand between the pair last year.

Tonight's instalment showed Charity (Emma Atkins) making a call to her baby's father, before Ross later turned up at the hospital to see her and Moses.

Ross was quick to make it clear that he has no intention of getting involved in his son's life, but whether he changes his mind in future episodes remains to be seen.

While the rest of the characters are in the dark for now, fans will be left wondering what this could mean for Ross's current fling with Charity's daughter Debbie if the truth comes out.

Speaking about the twist, Michael Parr, who plays Ross, said: "I was chuffed to bits. I like working with kids and I have got a good relationship with Amelia, who plays April. I've got little sisters and I have always grown up around children.

"I got told that it was going to be a mystery and I had to keep my mouth zipped up. It has been good - a lot of people have guessed but I have never let anything go."

Speaking about how Ross and Charity's fleeting fling came about, Parr added: "It was when Ross and Aaron were stealing the cars. Charity was the mastermind behind it and Ross was just doing the dog work.

"They just had one bunk-up but that is all it takes and that is what happened. It was never planned and it is not Ross's style or anything like that.

"He didn't know fully if he was the father but there is always a chance. She can't have been with that many guys and there is only a handful of men in the village. There was always a chance and he was already nervous and worried before getting the call.

"It is not that Ross doesn't want anything to do with it but it just isn't his style. He is too wild, he wouldn't know what to do with a baby and he would rather keep them at arm's length or let someone else deal with them."

Parr also teased that the latest twist will have huge repercussions for everyone involved if Debbie does eventually find out.

He said: "When Debbie finds out, she is obviously going to react. But how she will react and if she will actually find out, we will have to wait and see."
    Last edited by Perdita; 30-06-2015 at 20:10.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

KiwiElle (01-07-2015), maidmarian (01-07-2015), tammyy2j (30-06-2015)

so is he really dead?

so is he really dead?
    The soap powers that be wish the viewers
    to think.so.
    See what tonights episode brings!

so is he really dead?
    The soap powers that be wish the viewers
    to think.so.
    See what tonights episode brings!

Quote Originally Posted by maidmarian View Post