Page 34 of 337 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast

Thread: Ross Barton (Michael Parr)

Quote Originally Posted by Serena Williams View Post
    Maybe you are right ross was bludgeoned by Pete in August 2015 but when was the who shot Robert scene filmed? People say Emmerdale films six weeks in advance but I feel it is more than that.
    Not sure but the bike stuff we seen last week was filmed on 8th September

Duplicate post. The site keeps dking this automatically?
    Last edited by JessicaMad; 13-10-2015 at 22:16.

Quote Originally Posted by mariba View Post
    I hope that's not the case as I'm expecting that to happen with Adam/Kirin/Vanessa triangle. Adam loves Johnny thinking he's his when the truth is revealed and so on..dragging on that one too. I would hope Declan came back and baby was his.
    In my ideal world, Declan would've been the father. But the actor said he isn't likely to return, so I wouldn't really enjoy it if the story came out like that, so Ross should stay the father. I agree that it'd be ridiculous having 2 "baby daddy drama" stories running at the same time. ED need to develop the Ross/Moses storyline rather than messing it up with stupid plot twists.
    Last edited by JessicaMad; 13-10-2015 at 22:15.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JessicaMad For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (13-10-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    Presumably the reason for Ross's current absence is that Michael had to stop filming while everyone was supposed to think Ross was dead. If not, the secret would have been blown if anyone saw him entering/leaving the studios.
    I was thinking this myself.

Ross wants Moses when he thinks it will look with Debbie, he has bounded more with April

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Ross wants Moses when he thinks it will look with Debbie, he has bounded more with April
    True at the moment. I am hoping with Debbie going that will change and Ross will be left to look after him.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    True at the moment. I am hoping with Debbie going that will change and Ross will be left to look after him.

Quote Originally Posted by rossfan View Post
    Yup, I'm hoping that as well. Except he'd probably just dump him on Emma 24/7, until Emma got fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by rossfan View Post
    Yup, I'm hoping that as well. Except he'd probably just dump him on Emma 24/7, until Emma got fed up.

Certainly looks likely that Ross did it right now. Ross keeps to his end of the bargain and Andy bottles it and takes himself to the mental hospital?

Thread Information