Page 327 of 337 FirstFirst ... 227277317325326327328329 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 3368

Thread: Ross Barton (Michael Parr)

is it only rhona and pete who knows he tried to kill himself

did Ross actually try to kill himself or did he foolishly just pop too many pills?

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    did Ross actually try to kill himself or did he foolishly just pop too many pills?
    i thought suicide attempt

Ross spoilers from the 21st may- 25th:

Ross faces a dangerous dilemma
    Ross is shocked by a discovery
    Ross is on a mission
    Ross plays a deadly game
    Someone has been shot

Surely Ross won't be shot so soon after the acid attack? He's running out of lives

Ross spoilers from the 21st may- 25th:

Ross faces a dangerous dilemma
    Ross is shocked by a discovery
    Ross is on a mission
    Ross plays a deadly game
    Someone has been shot

Surely Ross won't be shot so soon after the acid attack? He's running out of lives
    I think Ross discovers Joe paid Simon so will come to the conclusion that Joe arranged the acid attack and want revenge, I wonder will Debbie be shot by Ross in the scuffle, hence redeeming and forgiving both

Personally I would like to see Debbie pay for once by going to prison, Joe could also go to prison for perverting justice by paying Simon off

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I think Ross discovers Joe paid Simon so will come to the conclusion that Joe arranged the acid attack and want revenge, I wonder will Debbie be shot by Ross in the scuffle, hence redeeming and forgiving both

Personally I would like to see Debbie pay for once by going to prison, Joe could also go to prison for perverting justice by paying Simon off
    You're probably right, they'll do everything possible to paint Ross as the villain so that people will root for Debbie/Joe. Infact, if Debbie does get shot then she'll probably come clean thinking that they're even. I hope we're wrong but it 100% sounds like something Iain Mcleod would do. The acid attack storyline has been handled disgracefully.
    Last edited by alcapo11; 10-05-2018 at 15:05.

You're probably right, they'll do everything possible to paint Ross as the villain so that people will root for Debbie/Joe. Infact, if Debbie does get shot then she'll probably come clean thinking that they're even. I hope we're wrong but it 100% sounds like something Iain Mcleod would do. The acid attack storyline has been handled disgracefully.
    Yes I want to be wrong

Definitely think it could be Debbie then when Ross finds out he will forgive her. Just more McLeod rubbish, anyone connected to Aaron or the Dingles gets a get out of jail free card or the sympathy vote look at Liv's story she tries to spike somebody and she's made out to be the victim

Quote Originally Posted by heydrich39 View Post
    Definitely think it could be Debbie then when Ross finds out he will forgive her. Just more McLeod rubbish, anyone connected to Aaron or the Dingles gets a get out of jail free card or the sympathy vote look at Liv's story she tries to spike somebody and she's made out to be the victim
    It's just awful, had the roles been reversed, Cain would've killed Ross by now for hurting his precious daughter. They all think they're above the law, utter peasants!

Infact, next week Cain actually fights Ross whilst he's wearing his conformer mask to keep the secret hidden. That just sums him and the entire family up. All cowards.
    Last edited by alcapo11; 11-05-2018 at 18:08.

connor wants ross to sell drugs for him for simon info debbie is taken by connor when drugs are stolen from ross belonging to connor, connor tells ross that simon was paid off by joe which sends ross with a gun looking for joe

Thread Information