Page 314 of 337 FirstFirst ... 214264304312313314315316324 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 3368

Thread: Ross Barton (Michael Parr)

i feel sorry for ross, he was ringing debbie as he has no one now emma and finn dead only moses maybe he will bound with laurel

pete is being a rude ass

Well, i have to say i'm liking Ross at the moment.

Whilst, Pete seems to be the jerk to everyone. Ross is being reasonable to people. He even had a decent conversation with Eric yesterday!

Hopefully, they'll harden Ross' character but i like the idea of getting more friends in the villiage. Maybe gain people's respect like Cain has.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rossfan For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (11-10-2017), lizann (12-10-2017), tammyy2j (12-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by rossfan View Post
    Well, i have to say i'm liking Ross at the moment.

Whilst, Pete seems to be the jerk to everyone. Ross is being reasonable to people. He even had a decent conversation with Eric yesterday!

Hopefully, they'll harden Ross' character but i like the idea of getting more friends in the villiage. Maybe gain people's respect like Cain has.
    That’s what I said! Ross is being the nice reasonable one an Pete is being the jerk! It’s like a role reversal.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/10/24/emmerd...-back-7007599/

Michael Parr, once again saying what we've all been thinking. Ross has massively lost his edge and identity as a character. The current storyline is a perfect way of getting back on track, hope they don't waste it.

I wouldn't be too hopeful.

If his quote is exact he says "I hope that we can find the old Ross again" - to me that sounds like even with 2 months ahead of filming they still haven't got Ross back to how he was.

Another reason to not be hopeful is with Iain Macleod still in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by rossfan View Post
    I wouldn't be too hopeful.

If his quote is exact he says "I hope that we can find the old Ross again" - to me that sounds like even with 2 months ahead of filming they still haven't got Ross back to how he was.

Another reason to not be hopeful is with Iain Macleod still in charge.
    Agreed. It's pretty obvious that Mccleod has no great love for James's side of the Bartons.

I'd like to see Michael just ride out Mcleod's reign and keep his head down.

There still remains a fanbase for Debbie Dingle and Ross Barton among Emmerdale fans but Mike Parr reckons that that ship has sailed and instead hopes that Ross can move on and have a fresh start with someone else. Ross and Debbie’s on/off relationship has been fraught with drama and now that Debbie has ended up heading in a new direction with suave businessman Tom Waterhouse, played by Ned Porteous, it looks like it is curtains for the pairing. And Mike is more than happy with that as he reckons that too much has happened between Ross and Debbie for them to get back together now.
    Speaking to Metro.co.uk, he shared: ‘I think it has been a little bit spoilt now as there is so much water under the bridge. They say that she really loves him but she just pies him at every opportunity when somebody new and better looking comes into the show! ‘So I’d personally like Ross to get into something with someone else and have a bit of a fresh start. Maybe my vision is clouded because Charley and I have had so many stories and there is definitely a spark to them so never say never but now we have young, handsome Ned in the show, it’s a chance for them to explore a whole new thing.

‘Also, it’s nice that the Donna storyline had no moments when they were cheating on each other as that happens all the time in soap so it would be nice to see two people being a couple that could live happily ever after. Who knows?’ As for Ross’ potential new romance, Mike reckons he won’t find it among the current residents of the village.

He said: ‘Who hasn’t Ross been with? He’s slept with his ex girlfriend’s mum, Rebecca, Debbie, Victoria – it’s kind of thin on the ground!’ He then added with a mischievous laugh: ‘That Diane though…! I don’t know if anybody new is coming into the show but it would be good for him to have a fresh start with somebody.’

http://metro.co.uk/2017/10/25/emmerd...union-7007605/

http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/01/emmerd...re-twitter-top

I think Ross was definitely involved, maybe he knows who done it or he might of confronted Emma before someone else attacked her. The flashback will probably be of Ross arguing with Emma on the viaduct, leading people to believe it's him that pushed her.

Will also be interesting to see if Ross really is trying to frame Adam, I hope he is. We need Ross the villain back!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (02-11-2017)

I hope they do not drag Emma's murder reveal out

Emmerdale star Michael Parr has revealed the exciting news that his fans have been waiting for – there's a big storyline coming up for his character Ross Barton.

Bad boy Ross has had a quieter couple of years in the village, only recently returning to the forefront when his mum Emma was killed by a mystery culprit.

Speaking to Inside Soap's Yearbook 2018, Michael has promised that there are big plans for Ross next year – and it sounds like they could be separate from the Emma-related dramas. Intriguing!

"Ross has a big story coming his way in the new year, but I'm not allowed to tell you anything about it," Michael explained.

"It's a big subject that we're going to be tackling and I'll have to do a lot of research for it, which really excites me. It takes me back to my days of studying at drama school!"

Of course, there's no reason that Ross couldn't also be the sinister killer who pushed Emma off that viaduct last month – and Michael has some thoughts on that too.

He laughed: "I've been in this situation before – Ross hung Pete off that exact same viaduct. It's a family tradition! Plus he shot Robert, and at the time we didn't know how that would pan out and whether he would die.

"So if it does turn out to be Ross, then hopefully it will bring back that edge he used to have."

More Ross can only be a good thing in our eyes, but further details on what the Emmerdale gods have in store for him are staying under wraps for now.

Digital Spy

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

helena1414 (05-11-2017), lizann (05-11-2017), tammyy2j (07-11-2017)

Thread Information