Page 305 of 337 FirstFirst ... 205255295303304305306307315 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 3368

Thread: Ross Barton (Michael Parr)

Michael Parr and / or the writers / producer nowerdays seem to have a different direction for Ross which i'm not overly keen on.

You say he wasn't cartoonish last night, to me, he is with all this comedy they're making him do from ever since last year.

It doesn't work for a character who's meant to be a hardman.

They need to drop the comedy side for a bit - only make it once in a while, make it special.
    Last edited by rossfan; 09-06-2017 at 05:57.

I only say this because, it's already clear that Iain Macloud either doesn't like Ross or know what to do with Ross as a hardman.

The news of Aaron and Robert teaming up against Ross turns my stomach, do you think Cain would let them end up winning?

Ross better have a card up his sleeve! I won't say anymore, 'cos it's pointless seeing as it hasn't happened yet! lol

Quote Originally Posted by rossfan View Post
    I only say this because, it's already clear that Iain Macloud either doesn't like Ross or know what to do with Ross as a hardman.

The news of Aaron and Robert teaming up against Ross turns my stomach, do you think Cain would let them end up winning?

Ross better have a card up his sleeve! I won't say anymore, 'cos it's pointless seeing as it hasn't happened yet! lol
    I don't get why everything has to go back to Cain though, who by the way has also been a bit of a joke lately by running around the church with his dodgy deals and getting kicked off a ladder by Emma.

Ross and Robert are most likely going to reignite their feud so I'd expect both of them to get one over on eachother.

I'm not sure that Michael Parr himself has started to describe Ross differently, from what I've seen he still likes to explore Ross' dark side the most. I'd expect that dark side to resurface after Emma leaves.

I refer back to Cain, because when Michael Parr first joined, he actually said he sees Ross as the next Cain.

I don't mind Ross being human and showing mistakes but they're happening far too often! When will Ross show he is a competent hard man who can think quick on his feet?!

he should get with leyla

he should just go

Quote Originally Posted by rossfan View Post
    I refer back to Cain, because when Michael Parr first joined, he actually said he sees Ross as the next Cain.

I don't mind Ross being human and showing mistakes but they're happening far too often! When will Ross show he is a competent hard man who can think quick on his feet?!
    I think the blackmail stuff and how quickly Ross sussed out that Robert is the dad was quite quick thinking. I agree though, I think it's time for Ross' dark side to be explored again.

Apparently Robron scrap one of the taxi's and destroy the cannabis farm as revenge. Then the original owners of the cannabis farm kidnap Finn and stab someone and Finn thinks it's Ross from afar but the article didn't confirm whether it's actually Ross or not. It's probably Aaron
    Last edited by JessicaMad; 10-06-2017 at 19:08.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JessicaMad For This Useful Post:

deeCee (10-06-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaMad View Post
    Apparently Robron scrap one of the taxi's and destroy the cannabis farm as revenge. Then the original owners of the cannabis farm kidnap Finn and stab someone and Finn thinks it's Ross from afar but the article didn't confirm whether it's actually Ross or not. It's probably Aaron
    I actually hope its Ross, he needs some sort of storyline and he'd be vying for revenge. I can't help but feel this is leading up to a storyline in which Ross and Robert will actually join forces and work together.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

deeCee (10-06-2017)

I just seen the article, it seems that Ross immediately retaliates by stealing Roberts car and then they all end up at Wylies. It then says the drug dealers go after Ross with a knife.

The it says Robert and Aaron might not be able to show their faces in the village ever again after they turn to Cain for help.

Sounds confusing.
    Last edited by alcapo11; 10-06-2017 at 20:17.

Thread Information