Page 277 of 337 FirstFirst ... 177227267275276277278279287327 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 3368

Thread: Ross Barton (Michael Parr)

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    Yep, he knows Ross better than anyone so he should know that Ross isn't being selfish, its just his way of coping. Finn and Pete have closure when it comes to James, Ross doesn't. Finn is more concerned for coma boy than he is for his own family, its very out of character.
    yea I'm not really liking the way they are writing Finn just now

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz-t...Emmerdale-kiss

You should read some of these tweets, some are hilariously OTT. I remember Michael saying in an interview that he loves when Ross gets a backlash on twitter, thats how he knows he is doing his job right as a villain. He's certainly wound a few people up lately, long may it continue.
    lol yes if what he is doing just now is winding people up that much wait until he really gets started and goes of the rails

Quote Originally Posted by Dalesfan View Post

lol yes if what he is doing just now is winding people up that much wait until he really gets started and goes of the rails
    Kissing his brothers wife has created a bigger reaction than Ross shooting Robert. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dalesfan View Post

Kissing his brothers wife has created a bigger reaction than Ross shooting Robert. lol

It'd be a shame if Ross and Vic had an affair. He'd be more interesting with Chrissie or Rebecca. I like Vic and Adam together as well.
    Last edited by JessicaMad; 11-11-2016 at 19:28.

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaMad View Post
    It'd be a shame if Ross and Vic had an affair. He'd be more interesting with Chrissie or Rebecca. I like Vic and Adam together as well.
    To be honest, Ive never liked Adam and Vic together. I've given up hope of Ross ever getting with Chrissie so Vic might be decent. I thought that after last nights episode that the the Ross/Vic thing was just a plot device to push Adam and Vic closer together. However they had another scene tonight, and it was Vic seeing Ross' softer side, it seems obvious that an affair is coming.

To be honest, Ive never liked Adam and Vic together. I've given up hope of Ross ever getting with Chrissie so Vic might be decent. I thought that after last nights episode that the the Ross/Vic thing was just a plot device to push Adam and Vic closer together. However they had another scene tonight, and it was Vic seeing Ross' softer side, it seems obvious that an affair is coming.

Yeah, it could be interesting I guess. I just hope they don't bring a baby into it. Ross and Adam both had baby plots last year. I'm thinking Vic might be infertile anyway, in yesterday's episode it did mention she'd missed her period a few times...and she certainly isn't pregnant.
    Last edited by JessicaMad; 11-11-2016 at 20:59.

Yeah, it could be interesting I guess. I just hope they don't bring a baby into it. Ross and Adam both had baby plots last year. I'm thinking Vic might be infertile anyway, in yesterday's episode it did mention she'd missed her period a few times...and she certainly isn't pregnant.
    Yeah, maybe it won't even be an affair. Vic and Adam could have problems and break up, leading to something with Ross.

Yeah, maybe it won't even be an affair. Vic and Adam could have problems and break up, leading to something with Ross.

That would be better then an affair, but I still would rather they focuses on this storyline about Ross grieving over James.

Thread Information