Page 274 of 337 FirstFirst ... 174224264272273274275276284324 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 3368

Thread: Ross Barton (Michael Parr)

This is from the all about soap soap mag...

Ross blames Moira for splitting up his family years ago, and he targets Adam by kissing Victoria. He then fights with Adam, and Victorias baby could be in danger when she gets in the way. Whatever happens this just the start of a war between the brothers, and Finn and Pete will be torn about which side to take (as if Finn wouldn't take Ross' side).

It also mentions that Aaron and Robert could get involved, I hope Ross kills them all ;)

Ross blames Moira for splitting up his family years ago, and he targets Adam by kissing Victoria. He then fights with Adam, and Victorias baby could be in danger when she gets in the way. Whatever happens this just the start of a war between the brothers, and Finn and Pete will be torn about which side to take (as if Finn wouldn't take Ross' side).

It also mentions that Aaron and Robert could get involved, I hope Ross kills them all ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Dalesfan View Post
    Cain will probably kidnap him and hide him somewhere for couple weeks lol

but yea probably something like that, although would like to think he would think of Moses after seeing what he was saying other night
    After reading the all about soap mag I can see Ross being run out of the village. It seems that Aaron sticks up for Adam and Robert also gets involved, they will probably plan something. I hope Ross gets the better of them though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalesfan View Post
    Cain will probably kidnap him and hide him somewhere for couple weeks lol

but yea probably something like that, although would like to think he would think of Moses after seeing what he was saying other night
    After reading the all about soap mag I can see Ross being run out of the village. It seems that Aaron sticks up for Adam and Robert also gets involved, they will probably plan something. I hope Ross gets the better of them though.

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post

Victoria is Robert's sister and Adam is best mates with Aaron so understandably they will side with them

Could Ross go down for shooting Robert now Andy is gone no reason for Robert to stay quite

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Victoria is Robert's sister and Adam is best mates with Aaron so understandably they will side with them

Could Ross go down for shooting Robert now Andy is gone no reason for Robert to stay quite
    Debbie would have to change her statement for that to happen though. Unless Robert plants some new evidence, either way I cant see Ross going down for it.

Debbie would have to change her statement for that to happen though. Unless Robert plants some new evidence, either way I cant see Ross going down for it.

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    Was she his alibi?

Was she his alibi?
    Yep, she told them that he was with her when they arrested him.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (01-11-2016)

Was she his alibi?
    Yep, she told them that he was with her when they arrested him.

Thread Information