Page 273 of 337 FirstFirst ... 173223263271272273274275283323 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 3368

Thread: Ross Barton (Michael Parr)

Have the writers had an epiphany recently on their treatment towards Michael Parr/Ross?

Michael's finally being given scripts that show off his abilities again. He was great tonight as a drunk.

They've continued with Ross as a tough guy from Friday's episode too. Let's hope wimp-Ross will never be seen again and 2016 episodes will be wiped from Emmerdale's catalogue.

Have the writers had an epiphany recently on their treatment towards Michael Parr/Ross?

Michael's finally being given scripts that show off his abilities again. He was great tonight as a drunk.

They've continued with Ross as a tough guy from Friday's episode too. Let's hope wimp-Ross will never be seen again and 2016 episodes will be wiped from Emmerdale's catalogue.

Quote Originally Posted by rossfan View Post

I think this is just the start, he knocks Dan out tomorrow I think. Then he fights with Adam next week.

Quote Originally Posted by rossfan View Post

I think this is just the start, he knocks Dan out tomorrow I think. Then he fights with Adam next week.

lol so Ross tries it on with Vic to wind Adam up. (That wont be awks at all ;) lol )

Ross is just starting to slowly slip and he is probably going to get worse, Seems like he really doesn't give a crap right now
    Last edited by Dalesfan; 01-11-2016 at 00:30.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dalesfan For This Useful Post:

JessicaMad (01-11-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dalesfan View Post
    lol so Ross tries it on with Vic to wind Adam up. (That wont be awks at all ;) lol )

Ross is just starting to slowly slip and he is probably going to get worse, Seems like he really doesn't give a crap right now
    Yeah, I'm thinking he'll go too far at some point so Pete and Finn (possibly Emma, but I think she'd still feel too guilty herself?) decide to kick him out of the house. Hence his temp exit storyline.
    Last edited by JessicaMad; 01-11-2016 at 00:47.

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaMad View Post
    Yeah, I'm thinking he'll go too far at some point so Pete and Finn (possibly Emma, but I think she'd still feel too guilty herself?) decide to kick him out of the house. Hence his temp exit storyline.
    Yea maybe. Although you would think they would try a better approach this time and try be there to help him rather than just going against him.

Weird Ross still seems to be helping at the farm. Would have thought that would be the last thing he would be doing?

Remember when Donna died. He was so down. I remember that scene of him outside crying after Lawrence started burning his things he was so alone then

Yea maybe. Although you would think they would try a better approach this time and try be there to help him rather than just going against him.

Weird Ross still seems to be helping at the farm. Would have thought that would be the last thing he would be doing?

Remember when Donna died. He was so down. I remember that scene of him outside crying after Lawrence started burning his things he was so alone then
    Well where he goes, he isn't away too long. I think he only missed 2 weeks of filming, he probably just goes on a massive bender or something.

Well where he goes, he isn't away too long. I think he only missed 2 weeks of filming, he probably just goes on a massive bender or something.

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    Cain will probably kidnap him and hide him somewhere for couple weeks lol

but yea probably something like that, although would like to think he would think of Moses after seeing what he was saying other night

Thread Information