Page 266 of 337 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268276316 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 3368

Thread: Ross Barton (Michael Parr)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    adam possibly to save aaron or robert over james
    I like that theory, Ross would go ape, he cant stand Aaron or Robert.

Could Finn and Ross also be involved in the car crash, they are driving up the farm to see James

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Could Finn and Ross also be involved in the car crash, they are driving up the farm to see James
    could be, doesn't Finn meet someone involved in the crash?

Although I don't think they will be right involved they could just end up helping out

"Pete and Finn desperately try to get a hold of Ross as James continues to fight for his life – but he’s, uhhh, a little busy."

A little Ross teaser from the Metro for tomorrows episode, where could he possibly be?

"Pete and Finn desperately try to get a hold of Ross as James continues to fight for his life – but he’s, uhhh, a little busy."

A little Ross teaser from the Metro for tomorrows episode, where could he possibly be?

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post

I can't for the life of me guess what that spoiler is all about. The wording of it makes it seem like it could just be a comedy filler plot thing for Ross, but would that really fit the rest of the episodes dynamic?
    Last edited by JessicaMad; 20-10-2016 at 22:08.

Either getting Jiggy with some girl or some comedy scene. We were told of LOL moments and we have only had 1 scene?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dalesfan For This Useful Post:

JessicaMad (20-10-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dalesfan View Post
    Either getting Jiggy with some girl or some comedy scene. We were told of LOL moments and we have only had 1 scene?
    They best not do any comedy scenes, we need serious Ross back for this storyline. Maybe he's off nicking a car or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Dalesfan View Post
    They best not do any comedy scenes, we need serious Ross back for this storyline. Maybe he's off nicking a car or something?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

JessicaMad (20-10-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaMad View Post
    I can't for the life of me guess what that spoiler is all about. The wording of it makes it seem like it could just be a comedy filler plot thing for Ross, but would that really fit the rest of the episodes dynamic?
    They are in danger of ruining Ross' character if they keep on doing these "comedy scenes". I do like some of them but Ross is so much more than a comedy character, he can do everything. He won them awards and he got a massive reaction when they "killed" him off, he is a massive character who needs good storylines

Thread Information