Page 232 of 337 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242282332 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 3368

Thread: Ross Barton (Michael Parr)

Quote Originally Posted by Dalesfan View Post
    I don't think it has gone wrong at all. It's disappointing that he isn't doing much right now but when he is on screen even if it's just a few lines he grabs the audience's attention. We can't have him being bad all the time and I have really enjoyed seeing him get on ok with his brothers. He has some funny one liners and I think it's good to see different sides to a character. And actually people that weren't liking him so much last year are starting to like him again now. We have to accept that not everyone likes the way Ross is all the time and there will be people who like this side of Ross more than the cocky bad boy Ross. I think we also need to accept that Ross is probably going to be quiet up until his break. Disappointing obviously if you are a big fan but they need to get some of the fans Ross lost back by giving him a break and showing the funnier side.
    For me it isnt the fact that Ross isnt on screen much its that Robron are on too much. Even if they are not involved in an episode they will often have a little nothing scene just to please the Robron fans on social media. For me its too much and it will backfire sooner or later.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalesfan View Post
    I don't think it has gone wrong at all. It's disappointing that he isn't doing much right now but when he is on screen even if it's just a few lines he grabs the audience's attention. We can't have him being bad all the time and I have really enjoyed seeing him get on ok with his brothers. He has some funny one liners and I think it's good to see different sides to a character. And actually people that weren't liking him so much last year are starting to like him again now. We have to accept that not everyone likes the way Ross is all the time and there will be people who like this side of Ross more than the cocky bad boy Ross. I think we also need to accept that Ross is probably going to be quiet up until his break. Disappointing obviously if you are a big fan but they need to get some of the fans Ross lost back by giving him a break and showing the funnier side.
    For me it isnt the fact that Ross isnt on screen much its that Robron are on too much. Even if they are not involved in an episode they will often have a little nothing scene just to please the Robron fans on social media. For me its too much and it will backfire sooner or later.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

deeCee (05-07-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    I was sick of Robron too but they have been off screen for a couple of weeks so I don't think it's that bad. I think we just have to be patient with Ross. I think Micheal is training for the Mount Everest thing a lot of the time so that probably explains why Ross isn't on screen much, as Micheal hasn't had much time to film.
    Last edited by JessicaMad; 05-07-2016 at 16:00.

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaMad View Post
    I was sick of Robron too but they have been off screen for a couple of weeks so I don't think it's that bad. I think we just have to be patient with Ross. I think Micheal is training for the Mount Everest thing a lot of the time so that probably explains why Ross isn't on screen much, as Micheal hasn't had much time to film.
    Yeah but a couple of weeks off screen cant compare to the months at a time we have went without seeing any of the Bartons. Ive read about 5 spoilers for just one week which consists purely of Robron. Again I understand Ross not getting a storyline just yet but there is just far too much Robron for my liking. I also read that Robron have another "huge" storyline coming up, unless it involves Aaron leaving Im really not interested.

Yeah but a couple of weeks off screen cant compare to the months at a time we have went without seeing any of the Bartons. Ive read about 5 spoilers for just one week which consists purely of Robron. Again I understand Ross not getting a storyline just yet but there is just far too much Robron for my liking. I also read that Robron have another "huge" storyline coming up, unless it involves Aaron leaving Im really not interested.

So another villain (Tracys dad) is joining the cast. It will be interesting to see if Ross has any confrontation with him, usually villains tend to clash. As they are trying to change Robert to fit in a relationship with Aaron, Ross is now the main bad guy in the show. This new character has been described as "Funny,flirtatious and fatherly when it suits him". Is it just me or does that describe Ross aswell?

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    So another villain (Tracys dad) is joining the cast. It will be interesting to see if Ross has any confrontation with him, usually villains tend to clash. As they are trying to change Robert to fit in a relationship with Aaron, Ross is now the main bad guy in the show. This new character has been described as "Funny,flirtatious and fatherly when it suits him". Is it just me or does that describe Ross aswell?
    I'm not sure. It's a completely different storyline, I don't think they'd cross paths unless Ross got with Tracy which is highly unlikely.
    Last edited by JessicaMad; 09-07-2016 at 00:22.

I'm not sure. It's a completely different storyline, I don't think they'd cross paths unless Ross got with Tracy which is highly unlikely.
    It depends if Tracys dad is a reformed character then he probably wont cross paths with Ross. However if he is still a dodgy bloke, he is bound to have some scenes with Ross. Just like Robert and Charity (the other villains) have.

It depends if Tracys dad is a reformed character then he probably wont cross paths with Ross. However if he is still a dodgy bloke, he is bound to have some scenes with Ross. Just like Robert and Charity (the other villains) have.

So finally we have a bit of Ross news. Basically Ross panics when he finds out that Aaron and Chrissie know that he shot Robert. Chrissie then confronts Ross about it. I think Ross could be off to jail for a few months then he will somehow get off with it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

JessicaMad (19-07-2016)

Thread Information