Page 224 of 337 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234274324 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 3368

Thread: Ross Barton (Michael Parr)

I really dont get some Emmerdale viewers, Ross winds Pete up (a grown man) hes childish and a bully. Robert intimates a little boy, whether he was serious or not surely is worse? Yet people just say well done Robert was hilarious. I thought both things were hilarious but I cant believe how biased some people can be.

Seems like Michael Parr has been told Ross and Debbie will be getting back together.

Emmerdale star Michael Parr - Sparks will fly between Ross and Debbie when Charley Webb returns

The actor reveals all about his on-screen romance and an off-screen charity climb up Everest

Emmerdale star Michael Parr has promised that sparks will fly between Ross and Debbie once actress Charley Webb returns from maternity leave.

Debbie hasn't been seen since New Year's Day when she quit the village and left a heartbroken Ross behind. But Parr says that this isn't the end of the story.

"It'd be great to have Charley back. Obviously, there'll be some kind of dynamic between them, what with her being the love of his life," Parr told RadioTimes.com. "It's been refreshing her being away, but when she gets back, there will be sparks for Ross and Debbie."

During their time together, Ross and Debbie were involved in a number of high-profile storylines that saw the two of them fighting their feelings for each other and becoming embroiled in no end of lawbreaking scams.

On the topic of Webb's absence from the ITV soap since the birth of her second son Bowie, Parr added: "I've not been told off on set for ages. No one's been bossing me around, so I really don't know what to do without Charley."

The actor also revealed that he plans to take a break himself this October in order to take on a fund-raising expedition in Nepal.

"My contract is up in October, so I'll be climbing Mount Everest for a charity called the Steve Prescott Foundation. He was a rugby player who sadly died of cancer way before his time. He did a lot of work with the Christie Hospital in Manchester, which is renowned for its work with cancer patients.

"This is our million-pound year, so we're trying to raise as much money as we can by doing some of the most extreme things you can do. In preparation, I've been trying to get fat because you need to have an energy supply while you're up there. So I've been eating a lot of pizza and Ben and Jerry's."

As for whether he'll return as Ross following his climb, Parr assured fans: "If I don't fall off the mountain, then I'd be happy to come back."

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2016-...y-webb-returns
    Last edited by rossfan; 03-06-2016 at 20:36.

Seems like Michael Parr has been told Ross and Debbie will be getting back together.

Emmerdale star Michael Parr - Sparks will fly between Ross and Debbie when Charley Webb returns

The actor reveals all about his on-screen romance and an off-screen charity climb up Everest

Emmerdale star Michael Parr has promised that sparks will fly between Ross and Debbie once actress Charley Webb returns from maternity leave.

Debbie hasn't been seen since New Year's Day when she quit the village and left a heartbroken Ross behind. But Parr says that this isn't the end of the story.

"It'd be great to have Charley back. Obviously, there'll be some kind of dynamic between them, what with her being the love of his life," Parr told RadioTimes.com. "It's been refreshing her being away, but when she gets back, there will be sparks for Ross and Debbie."

During their time together, Ross and Debbie were involved in a number of high-profile storylines that saw the two of them fighting their feelings for each other and becoming embroiled in no end of lawbreaking scams.

On the topic of Webb's absence from the ITV soap since the birth of her second son Bowie, Parr added: "I've not been told off on set for ages. No one's been bossing me around, so I really don't know what to do without Charley."

The actor also revealed that he plans to take a break himself this October in order to take on a fund-raising expedition in Nepal.

"My contract is up in October, so I'll be climbing Mount Everest for a charity called the Steve Prescott Foundation. He was a rugby player who sadly died of cancer way before his time. He did a lot of work with the Christie Hospital in Manchester, which is renowned for its work with cancer patients.

"This is our million-pound year, so we're trying to raise as much money as we can by doing some of the most extreme things you can do. In preparation, I've been trying to get fat because you need to have an energy supply while you're up there. So I've been eating a lot of pizza and Ben and Jerry's."

As for whether he'll return as Ross following his climb, Parr assured fans: "If I don't fall off the mountain, then I'd be happy to come back."

Last edited by rossfan; 03-06-2016 at 20:36.

Quote Originally Posted by rossfan View Post

\"It'd be great to have Charley back. Obviously, there'll be some kind of dynamic between them, what with her being the love of his life,\" Parr told RadioTimes.com. \"It's been refreshing her being away, but when she gets back, there will be sparks for Ross and Debbie.\"

On the topic of Webb's absence from the ITV soap since the birth of her second son Bowie, Parr added: \"I've not been told off on set for ages. No one's been bossing me around, so I really don't know what to do without Charley.\"

\"My contract is up in October, so I'll be climbing Mount Everest for a charity called the Steve Prescott Foundation. He was a rugby player who sadly died of cancer way before his time. He did a lot of work with the Christie Hospital in Manchester, which is renowned for its work with cancer patients.

\"This is our million-pound year, so we're trying to raise as much money as we can by doing some of the most extreme things you can do. In preparation, I've been trying to get fat because you need to have an energy supply while you're up there. So I've been eating a lot of pizza and Ben and Jerry's.\"

As for whether he'll return as Ross following his climb, Parr assured fans: \"If I don't fall off the mountain, then I'd be happy to come back.\"

I doubt he would know what Iain is planning just yet he is probably just assuming on this one. Obviously they will have some sort of confrontation but Im hoping they dont get back together. Im just interested to see how they write him out the show for a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by rossfan View Post

\"It'd be great to have Charley back. Obviously, there'll be some kind of dynamic between them, what with her being the love of his life,\" Parr told RadioTimes.com. \"It's been refreshing her being away, but when she gets back, there will be sparks for Ross and Debbie.\"

On the topic of Webb's absence from the ITV soap since the birth of her second son Bowie, Parr added: \"I've not been told off on set for ages. No one's been bossing me around, so I really don't know what to do without Charley.\"

\"My contract is up in October, so I'll be climbing Mount Everest for a charity called the Steve Prescott Foundation. He was a rugby player who sadly died of cancer way before his time. He did a lot of work with the Christie Hospital in Manchester, which is renowned for its work with cancer patients.

\"This is our million-pound year, so we're trying to raise as much money as we can by doing some of the most extreme things you can do. In preparation, I've been trying to get fat because you need to have an energy supply while you're up there. So I've been eating a lot of pizza and Ben and Jerry's.\"

As for whether he'll return as Ross following his climb, Parr assured fans: \"If I don't fall off the mountain, then I'd be happy to come back.\"

I doubt he would know what Iain is planning just yet he is probably just assuming on this one. Obviously they will have some sort of confrontation but Im hoping they dont get back together. Im just interested to see how they write him out the show for a few months.

They could have told him some plans for his character. I'm sure the stories are planned well in advance. Sharon Marshall said they were writing the stuff now for the big soap week in October. I think
    Last edited by Dalesfan; 03-06-2016 at 21:13.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalesfan View Post
    They could have told him some plans for his character. I'm sure the stories are planned well in advance. Sharon Marshall said they were writing the stuff now for the big soap week in October. I think
    I just really hope they dont go down the Ross/Debbie route again

8. The Following User Says Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

JessicaMad (04-06-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dalesfan View Post
    I just really hope they dont go down the Ross/Debbie route again

i like Ross and Debbie together. They have a lot in common and yet a lot of differences. They can teach each other so much about life - Debbie has shown Ross what it's like to be a family man. Ross has shown Debbie about how to live life.

They have a lot to work on but I think they can be great together.

i like Ross and Debbie together. They have a lot in common and yet a lot of differences. They can teach each other so much about life - Debbie has shown Ross what it's like to be a family man. Ross has shown Debbie about how to live life.

They have a lot to work on but I think they can be great together.

Thread Information