Page 223 of 337 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225233273323 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 3368

Thread: Ross Barton (Michael Parr)

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaMad View Post
    I don't think it will be about Debbie. I think Pete will change and become a lot more sinister. He might start acting how Ross used to act.
    Possible but Ian has said he wants people to start getting on more and with Ross/Pete now with a truce I don't see what and why Pete would do this.

I don't think it will be about Debbie. I think Pete will change and become a lot more sinister. He might start acting how Ross used to act.
    Pete could do as much dodgy stuff has he wants but he will never have Ross's charisma or edginess. Dont get me wrong I would like Pete to become a more interesting character but I hope they dont make him too much like Ross. Also I think this lie that Pete tells is to do with the taxi firm, I read that he tells a lie to save the taxi firm as it struggles at first.

Pete could do as much dodgy stuff as he wants but he will never have Ross's charisma or edginess. Dont get me wrong I would like Pete to become a more interesting character but I hope they dont make him too much like Ross. Also I think this lie that Pete tells is to do with the taxi firm, I read that he tells a lie to save the taxi firm as it struggles at first.
    Last edited by alcapo11; 31-05-2016 at 23:21.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

JessicaMad (31-05-2016)

seems like the Metro has picked up on a lot of Ross fans unhappy with what we're getting at the moment:

Emmerdale spoilers: There are big storylines ahead for Ross Barton

Things have been relatively quiet for Ross Barton in Emmerdale recently – but all of that is set to change as new producer Iain MacLeod has promised some big material is in the pipeline for actor Mike Parr.

Since Debbie left in the New Year, poor Ross has been like a lost puppy – but, in fairness, the character needed a bit of a break after nearly being killed by his brother Pete.

But with Charley Webb set to return to the role of Debbie soon and the Barton family about to be rocked by the reveal of mum Emma’s lie, there are intriguing times ahead for the clan – and the show boss has reiterated that Ross remains a hugely important character in the soap.

Speaking to Metro.co.uk at the British Soap Awards, he said: ‘Ross is one of the most important characters in the show and part of one of the most important families on the show. I love the Bartons and I think there are a lot of exciting things to come for them – you’ll just have to wait and see what they are!’

So there you have it Ross fans, it won’t be long before your favourite bad boy is back in the thick of the action again.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2016/06/02/emmerd...#ixzz4ARtkWcUB

seems like the Metro has picked up on a lot of Ross fans unhappy with what we're getting at the moment:

Things have been relatively quiet for Ross Barton in Emmerdale recently – but all of that is set to change as new producer Iain MacLeod has promised some big material is in the pipeline for actor Mike Parr.

Since Debbie left in the New Year, poor Ross has been like a lost puppy – but, in fairness, the character needed a bit of a break after nearly being killed by his brother Pete.

But with Charley Webb set to return to the role of Debbie soon and the Barton family about to be rocked by the reveal of mum Emma’s lie, there are intriguing times ahead for the clan – and the show boss has reiterated that Ross remains a hugely important character in the soap.

Speaking to Metro.co.uk at the British Soap Awards, he said: ‘Ross is one of the most important characters in the show and part of one of the most important families on the show. I love the Bartons and I think there are a lot of exciting things to come for them – you’ll just have to wait and see what they are!’

So there you have it Ross fans, it won’t be long before your favourite bad boy is back in the thick of the action again.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rossfan For This Useful Post:

JessicaMad (03-06-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by rossfan View Post

I dont want him back with Debbie, he seems to lose that spark when he is with her. He needs to continue to be a one man crusade, winding everyone up and pulling various women ;). His one man crusade should include:
    1. Taking Moses off Charity for good, and making clear that if she grasses Ross up her precious daughter goes down too.
    2. Let Debbie know that Donna was the only one he ever really loved, she was just a prize in a long running feud with Pete.
    3. Punch Cain, because he owes him one or two.
    4. Spend more time with April and save her from boring Marlon and also hopefully start his fling with Carly up again.

Ross and Debbie IMO just do not suit at all.

Quote Originally Posted by rossfan View Post

I dont want him back with Debbie, he seems to lose that spark when he is with her. He needs to continue to be a one man crusade, winding everyone up and pulling various women ;). His one man crusade should include:
    1. Taking Moses off Charity for good, and making clear that if she grasses Ross up her precious daughter goes down too.
    2. Let Debbie know that Donna was the only one he ever really loved, she was just a prize in a long running feud with Pete.
    4. Spend more time with April and save her from boring Marlon and also hopefully start his fling with Carly up again.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

JessicaMad (02-06-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post

I agree with every word. They were okay as just a mindless fling but when it got serious the dynamic just didn't work.
    Last edited by JessicaMad; 02-06-2016 at 23:23.

I agree with every word. They were okay as just a mindless fling but when it got serious the dynamic just didn't work.
    If they put Ross in another relationship hopefully its with someone who doesn't want to change who he is. Im not saying someone who would never stand up to him and let him carry out his crimes but someone who understands why he thinks the world is against him. Also someone who can deal with the fact that he loves to wind people up.

If they put Ross in another relationship hopefully its with someone who doesn't want to change who he is. Im not saying someone who would never stand up to him and let him carry out his crimes but someone who understands why he thinks the world is against him. Also someone who can deal with the fact that he loves to wind people up.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

JessicaMad (03-06-2016)

Thread Information