Page 216 of 337 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226266316 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 3368

Thread: Ross Barton (Michael Parr)

Quote Originally Posted by rossfan View Post
    I love it when people finally see what I see. I'm looking on twitter and another forum and Ross is definitely the talking point.

Michael Parr really can do everything he has to! Comedy, drama. His timing his perfect.
    Im seeing alot of people saying Ross was being too hard on Pete yet when Ross takes control and saves Holly I wonder if he will get the praise he deserves.

Well that was the best episode in a long time, Ross was being his normal sassy self, he stepped up for Holly, he stood up for Pete and he took Moira right down off her high horse. They took Ross right back to his routes tonight.

The moment between Ross and Pete was also good when Pete said he had flashbacks off when he though he killed Ross. You can tell Ross has let alot of anger go, I hope they keep on going this way with them.

Emma "What have you done?"
    That's put me right off her!

It was a good episode. They do seem to be bringing back Rogue-Ross back and getting rid of psycho-Ross. I am glad and will be always good to know that there's always potential of Ross going back to being full on psycho.

I want Ross to continue getting into scrapes. Keep his edge but yes it was nice to see him getting on with Pete - although Pete's been rather boring. He can't seem to take a joke.

Emma "What have you done?"
    That's put me right off her!

It was a good episode. They do seem to be bringing back Rogue-Ross back and getting rid of psycho-Ross. I am glad and will be always good to know that there's always potential of Ross going back to being full on psycho.

I want Ross to continue getting into scrapes. Keep his edge but yes it was nice to see him getting on with Pete - although Pete's been rather boring. He can't seem to take a joke.

Emmerdale: Fans call for more Ross Barton scenes after 'hilarious' one-liners and Pete bromance

The brothers shared a heartwarming moment after cousin Holly's heroin overdose and fans couldn't deal with his 'sass'
    By Charlotte Tutton
    Friday, May 27, 2016

EMMERDALE viewers have begged for more Ross Barton scenes after the character was on fire with his one-liners tonight.

The character hasn't really featured in episodes recently, but tonight he made up for his absence in heart-warming scenes.

Emmerdale viewers have called for more Ross Barton scenes after his 'hilarious' one-liners [ITV]
    The drama kicked off when his cousin Holly Barton suffered a heroin overdose following a row with her mother, and as Ross and his brother Pete raced to find her after fearing the worst, the brothers were horrified to find her slumped by the bus shelter.

Viewers took to Twitter over Ross' suggestion that she would be at the bus shelter, with one writing: "Bag heads love bus stops. Top quality bants from #Emmerdale."

The Barton brothers were stunned to find their cousin Holly in a bad way after she had a heroin overdose [ITV]
    But Ross was concerned when Pete began to panic over seeing a motionless Holly on the ground and he struggled to help her, fearing he might go to prison.

Ross carried Holly to the car and called his mum Emma, who is a nurse, fearing they were going to lose their cousin as Pete continued to panic she might die.

When the trio got to the hospital, Holly was rushed in and Pete explained why he was acting so weird.

After almost killing Ross in shocking scenes last year, Pete admitted seeing her lifeless body reminded him of their fight and when he buried Ross in the woods.

Pete confessed he was still traumatised about attacking Ross and the pair shared a sweet moment [ITV]
    In one sweet scene Ross asked him: "You still think about that?" and Pete replied: "When do I not."

Holly's mum Moira then blamed Pete for the overdose, but viewers were pleased to see Ross stand up for him and put Moira in his place – it seems the Barton brothers are officially back on good terms.

http://www.ok.co.uk/tv/emmerdale/550...ver-one-liners

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rossfan For This Useful Post:

deeCee (27-05-2016)

Emmerdale: Fans call for more Ross Barton scenes after 'hilarious' one-liners and Pete bromance

The brothers shared a heartwarming moment after cousin Holly's heroin overdose and fans couldn't deal with his 'sass'
    By Charlotte Tutton
    Friday, May 27, 2016

EMMERDALE viewers have begged for more Ross Barton scenes after the character was on fire with his one-liners tonight.

The character hasn't really featured in episodes recently, but tonight he made up for his absence in heart-warming scenes.

Emmerdale viewers have called for more Ross Barton scenes after his 'hilarious' one-liners [ITV]
    The drama kicked off when his cousin Holly Barton suffered a heroin overdose following a row with her mother, and as Ross and his brother Pete raced to find her after fearing the worst, the brothers were horrified to find her slumped by the bus shelter.

Viewers took to Twitter over Ross' suggestion that she would be at the bus shelter, with one writing: "Bag heads love bus stops. Top quality bants from #Emmerdale."

The Barton brothers were stunned to find their cousin Holly in a bad way after she had a heroin overdose [ITV]
    But Ross was concerned when Pete began to panic over seeing a motionless Holly on the ground and he struggled to help her, fearing he might go to prison.

Ross carried Holly to the car and called his mum Emma, who is a nurse, fearing they were going to lose their cousin as Pete continued to panic she might die.

When the trio got to the hospital, Holly was rushed in and Pete explained why he was acting so weird.

After almost killing Ross in shocking scenes last year, Pete admitted seeing her lifeless body reminded him of their fight and when he buried Ross in the woods.

Pete confessed he was still traumatised about attacking Ross and the pair shared a sweet moment [ITV]
    In one sweet scene Ross asked him: "You still think about that?" and Pete replied: "When do I not."

Holly's mum Moira then blamed Pete for the overdose, but viewers were pleased to see Ross stand up for him and put Moira in his place – it seems the Barton brothers are officially back on good terms.

http://www.ok.co.uk/tv/emmerdale/550...ver-one-liners

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rossfan For This Useful Post:

JessicaMad (27-05-2016), lizann (27-05-2016)

Charity is really doing my head in, she is now not letting Ross or Emma see Moses on his first birthday. Ross has really stepped for him as has Emma even though she is a bit mad in the head. Charity keeps on saying she knows "secrets" obviously referring to Ross but if she ever grassed him up to the police Debbie would also be charged with perverting the course of justice. Even then they would need evidence which Charity hasn't got so I think Ross just needs to call her bluff and take her on. Chairty imo has been getting away with stuff like this for far too long, she has been in the soap on and off for years yet has she even changed a bit? Emmerdale obviosly forgot character progression with her. She is basically Emmerdales version of Tracey Barlow.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

deeCee (28-05-2016), JessicaMad (28-05-2016), Perdita (28-05-2016), TaintedLove (28-05-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    Charity is really doing my head in, she is now not letting Ross or Emma see Moses on his first birthday. Ross has really stepped for him as has Emma even though she is a bit mad in the head. Charity keeps on saying she knows "secrets" obviously referring to Ross but if she ever grassed him up to the police Debbie would also be charged with perverting the course of justice. Even then they would need evidence which Charity hasn't got so I think Ross just needs to call her bluff and take her on. Chairty imo has been getting away with stuff like this for far too long, she has been in the soap on and off for years yet has she even changed a bit? Emmerdale obviosly forgot character progression with her. She is basically Emmerdales version of Tracey Barlow.
    I knew this would happen sooner or later, it was obvious. Charity just sees Moses as a tool for blackmailing people.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to JessicaMad For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (28-05-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaMad View Post
    I knew this would happen sooner or later, it was obvious. Charity just sees Moses as a tool for blackmailing people.
    The thing is though she has nothing to blackmail him with, she has no proof if she reported him to the police and Emma would surely believe Ross over Charity. The only person who would back Charity up within the Barton family would be Pete but he is getting on with Ross better now. So someone just needs to call her bluff.

Thread Information