Page 212 of 337 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222262312 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 3368

Thread: Ross Barton (Michael Parr)

Quote Originally Posted by rossfan View Post
    I think you've got it right!

Robron must either be losing popularity or they are really depserate for soap awards (or both)!
    See, I wouldn't have a problem with this if they did this kind of thing for other characters as well, but when it's just Robron all day everyday it gets really repetitive. And of course they had to announce it on a day when Robron weren't in an episode. Whoever is running these accounts needs to remember not everyone is a Robron fan, if I ran that account I'dtry and make sure to post about every character, not just them. But we can'thave the Robron fandom loosing interest now can we...
    Last edited by JessicaMad; 18-05-2016 at 20:06.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JessicaMad For This Useful Post:

rossfan (18-05-2016)

The whole thing is just absolute cringe, literally just pathetic. What else can Robron give us what we haven't seen? Absolutely nothing, we have now seen them as a proper couple and they are IMO really dull together. They should leave Aaron to live in misery with Chas and let Robert be an evil little **** again. But no let's not upset the social media Robron fans who by the way MOSTLY consist of teenage girls.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

deeCee (18-05-2016), JessicaMad (18-05-2016), rossfan (18-05-2016)

Well the pisodes this week have been imo really poor, the only decent thing has been John Middletons acting. Hopefully we see alot more Ross next week.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

JessicaMad (20-05-2016)

well i've not watched any of this weeks episode so i can't really judge but if the standard of writing is the same as it was whne i last watched i'm not surprised they've been poor.

Btw there's preview a clip on ITV Emmerdale:

http://www.itv.com/emmerdale/video-p...thu-26-may-7pm

It has Ross being no more Ross-like than normal winding Pete up. This is meant to make Finn give the right to punch Ross? Then later Ross is meant to feel sorry for Pete when Moira has a go at him. Then defend Pete!

Pathetic writing and i don't understand why the writers think that this is the way to go to continue making Ross a villain. It's only making me dislike Pete/Finn!? I don't think that's the writers intentions?!

well i've not watched any of this weeks episode so i can't really judge but if the standard of writing is the same as it was whne i last watched i'm not surprised they've been poor.

Btw there's preview a clip on ITV Emmerdale:

http://www.itv.com/emmerdale/video-p...thu-26-may-7pm

It has Ross being no more Ross-like than normal winding Pete up. This is meant to make Finn give the right to punch Ross? Then later Ross is meant to feel sorry for Pete when Moira has a go at him. Then defend Pete!

Pathetic writing and i don't understand why the writers think that this is the way to go to continue making Ross a villain. It's only making me dislike Pete/Finn!? I don't think that's the writers intentions?!

Also do you remember that picture that was posted on ED instagram and was taken down after 30 minutes?

Well I can tell by the clothes that the picture was taken from the filming of that preview clip.

Very bizzare it's not like the picture was revealing anything big. This storyline is just blah.

Also do you remember that picture that was posted on ED instagram and was taken down after 30 minutes?

Well I can tell by the clothes that the picture was taken from the filming of that preview clip.

Very bizzare it's not like the picture was revealing anything big. This storyline is just blah.

Fridays preview looks really good though, the joke about Pete checking the pulse is brilliant. Also its good how Ross takes charge and steps up for him a cousin he barely even knows.

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    Fridays preview looks really good though, the joke about Pete checking the pulse is brilliant. Also its good how Ross takes charge and steps up for him a cousin he barely even knows.
    Yeah to be fair. I do like that clip.

I like Ross' comment about no one caring about Pete's auto biography! lol

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    Yeah to be fair. I do like that clip.

I like Ross' comment about no one caring about Pete's auto biography! lol

Thread Information