Page 11 of 337 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Ross Barton (Michael Parr)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    petition set up now to get him back fans really want him back
    Oh no! I think Emmerdale will look very foolish if they bring Ross back.

[QUOTE=mariba;827776]I hope you are right lizann Except that Emma wouldn't go against none of her sons. I actually love Emma as mother-a tiger mammy, exactly like any mother would be protecting their own, even as adults.

I've been reading through Emmerdale Facebook and Twitter pages, and people really want Ross back. If he's been killed off, I feel it'll be the biggest mistake this soap has ever made and it will lose loads of viewers. Shame.[/QUOTE

Not if he wanted to leave, which I suspect. Not always the soaps choice.

Then if it was his own choice, why don't they just clarify that once and for all that he's really gone for good??! Why to just keep people speculating? Not fair for anyone, not the least for Mike Parr himself.

Regarding emmerdale looking stupid if they 'bring him back '. As they haven't clarified once more that he's dead, I still assume he hasn't left and there's no 'bringing back ' needed.

Very boring episode again - that's why I have all this time to browse the board... zzzz

Then if it was his own choice, why don't they just clarify that once and for all that he's really gone for good??! Why to just keep people speculating? Not fair for anyone, not the least for Mike Parr himself.

Regarding emmerdale looking stupid if they 'bring him back '. As they haven't clarified once more that he's dead, I still assume he hasn't left and there's no 'bringing back ' needed.

Very boring episode again - that's why I have all this time to browse the board... zzzz

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I think the summer fate has been a success for Emmerdale

http://metro.co.uk/2015/08/07/20-rea...-ever-5332099/
    Have the viewing figures been published
    yet? I wonder!
    Thats really all the producers are concerned
    about!

The helicopter crash was viewed by 6.4m viewers, Ruby´s death 6.6m.... I don´t know how that relates to usual viewing figures
    Last edited by Perdita; 11-08-2015 at 19:42.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    The helicopter crash was viewed by 6.4m viewers, Ruby´s death 6.6m.... I don´t know how that relates to usual viewing figures
    Thankyou Perdita.
    I tried to find what EE average was - 6-8m
    was the answer- per wikipaedia!

For the previous plane crash in 1993 - the
    audience was 18m !!

But way back then -soap audiences were much
    bigger generally !! And there were less channels
    and not the social media there is now!

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Thankyou Perdita.
    I tried to find what EE average was - 6-8m
    was the answer- per wikipaedia!

For the previous plane crash in 1993 - the
    audience was 18m !!

But way back then -soap audiences were much
    bigger generally !! And there were less channels
    and not the social media there is now!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to maidmarian For This Useful Post:

Perdita (11-08-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by mariba View Post

I met someone at a class tonight who read in the weekend paper mags Tha Mike wanted to try new things and that he wants to get rid of the beard and the slicked back greasy hair

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kennedyfan86 For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (11-08-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by mariba View Post

I met someone at a class tonight who read in the weekend paper mags Tha Mike wanted to try new things and that he wants to get rid of the beard and the slicked back greasy hair

Thread Information