Page 304 of 337 FirstFirst ... 204254294302303304305306314 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 3368

Thread: Ross Barton (Michael Parr)

i'm just disgusted at the new spoilers regarding Robron getting revenge on Ross.

I hope their plan backfires. I'm sick of Iain's favoritism.

i'm watching Soap awards and Iain is looking miserable!

i hope somewhere he's realised that he's not doing the show any favors by giving into social media and his own personal favorites!

Quote Originally Posted by rossfan View Post
    i'm just disgusted at the new spoilers regarding Robron getting revenge on Ross.

I hope their plan backfires. I'm sick of Iain's favoritism.
    I doubt it'll go anywhere. It will probably just turn out to be a pointless slapstick comedy plot, like every other storyline on Emmerdale recently. Heck, I don't expect Emma's storyline to go anywhere after it's revealed. It'll be revealed, they'll kick her out and she'll somehow be forigvien off screen, and that'll be the end of the matter, I think Iain Macleod is more interested in stories about people dressing up as beavers and constant Robron angst.
    Last edited by JessicaMad; 07-06-2017 at 00:05.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JessicaMad For This Useful Post:

deeCee (07-06-2017)

I'm only watching ED in the background at the moment and what i can make out, the beaver storyline might be one of the worst in a very long time!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rossfan For This Useful Post:

deeCee (07-06-2017), JessicaMad (07-06-2017)

I'm only watching ED in the background at the moment and what i can make out, the beaver storyline might be one of the worst in a very long time!
    Was very funny to watch though

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (07-06-2017)

I liked how Ross remembered Sarah's birthday and got her a present

I would like to see more scenes of him with April too

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emme...m-great-again/

Seems it's not just us fed up of the lack of screentime Ross has had for the last year.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

JessicaMad (08-06-2017), rossfan (08-06-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emme...m-great-again/

Seems it's not just us fed up of the lack of screentime Ross has had for the last year.
    There was an article like this a few months ago. I highly doubt Ross will get a big storyline while IM is in charge. I think IM just sees him a comedic light relief character. What a waste of potential.
    Last edited by JessicaMad; 08-06-2017 at 17:46.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to JessicaMad For This Useful Post:

rossfan (08-06-2017)

Surely, Ross would have known a few tricks up his sleeve to get that bat from the guy!?

Did Ross really need Finn's assistance? Would Cain have given that "what should i do" look?

I can't decide if it's the writing or if Michael Parr doesn't want to be the next Cain anymore.

Surely, Ross would have known a few tricks up his sleeve to get that bat from the guy!?

Did Ross really need Finn's assistance? Would Cain have given that "what should i do" look?

I can't decide if it's the writing or if Michael Parr doesn't want to be the next Cain anymore.
    Oh come on, Ross hardly cowered away did he? He was antagonising a bloke with a bat and wasnt scared of him at all. I'm glad they didn't write him like a cartoon villain last night.

I remember Cain beating up those two heavies when he was sticking up for Holly and it looked so unrealistic, it was just a complete joke. Cain will always be the biggest hardman, its like Phil in Eastenders, even when they're in their 90s they'll still be beating everyone up. It's frustrating, but that's the way it is.

I'm still frustrated with the lack of storylines Ross has had but his hardman and bad boy ways have returned recently, he now looks like he fears no one again.

I'm a massive Ross fan and I don't want to be the "new Cain". Ross has more humour and is far more interesting IMO, Cain just relies on his fists whereas Ross has a lot more about him and can handle himself at the same time.

As for the "what should I do look", IMO it was "I wasn't expecting that" look. If anyone comes at you with a bat then you react like that, it makes him human. The after he had time to react he showed no fear at all.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

JessicaMad (09-06-2017)

Thread Information