Page 316 of 337 FirstFirst ... 216266306314315316317318326 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 3368

Thread: Ross Barton (Michael Parr)

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    Well it looks like a Ross and Victoria relationship has been confirmed. I seen a picture of a page from a TV mag on twitter which claims that they're set for a "shock affair". It's hardly a shock but I like the idea
    how an affair if both single

I've seen a few rumours on twitter that Ross' big story is that he gets on the wrong side on Joe Tate leading to Joe hiring someone to deal with him. They reckon this will lead to the acid attack. I wonder if they'd go as far as to making him permanently scarred. I think that would completely change Ross in every way. Could be interesting

I had heard that he was going to be raped, but as Corrie are doing that story in the future maybe they decided to do something different, I just hope Pete wooden Barton goes he is awful

Quote Originally Posted by heydrich39 View Post
    I had heard that he was going to be raped, but as Corrie are doing that story in the future maybe they decided to do something different, I just hope Pete wooden Barton goes he is awful
    Oh wow, I hadn't heard that rumour. I owuldnt be surprised if it still went ahead even though Corrie are doing the same thing.

It looks like Ross' big storyline is the acid attack then. In a few magazines they go on about how Ross will never be the same again after he suffers a terrifying trauma. Then in another it states that Debbie finds a dangerous new all in her revenge against Joseph, but another villager suffers a horrifying attack as a consequence.

So she'll get away with that, can't see Ross grassing her up, should be a good story for him

Quote Originally Posted by heydrich39 View Post
    So she'll get away with that, can't see Ross grassing her up, should be a good story for him
    I'd imagine that he'll blame Joe and seek revenge, but depending on how bad the scarring is that could completely destroy Ross.

i think a bromance with tomjoe for ross could be good

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (23-01-2018)

From what I've gathered, I think Debbie hires someone to do the acid attack on Joe but there is some kind of mistake and Ross is attacked instead. They have similar facial features so it's not too out there. I'm really interested to see how they portray this storyline to I'll be tuning back in for the first time in months. I doubt there'll be any way back for Ross and Debbie after this

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaMad View Post
    From what I've gathered, I think Debbie hires someone to do the acid attack on Joe but there is some kind of mistake and Ross is attacked instead. They have similar facial features so it's not too out there. I'm really interested to see how they portray this storyline to I'll be tuning back in for the first time in months. I doubt there'll be any way back for Ross and Debbie after this
    Oh god, if that's true then it probably is the start of a reunion for them if they have Debbie trying to help him out of guilt.

Hopefully they go the other way with it, and have Ross team up with Joe after it happens, aswell as showing how Ross copes with his burns ofcourse. It could be a brilliant storyline if they get it right

Thread Information