Page 23 of 337 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ross Barton (Michael Parr)

Quote Originally Posted by mariba View Post
    I think she's very good actress.
    At the moment Emma is behaving like most mothers in that situation would, and she's very convincing with her emotions as an actress.
    She's done some crazy stuff and I'm sure she will do more-but at the moment with this storyline, I like her.
    Emma is meant to be an irritating, neurotic person, I think Gillian Kearney is just playing it that way. She was fab as Jessica Harrison in Casualty

I think she's very good actress.
    At the moment Emma is behaving like most mothers in that situation would, and she's very convincing with her emotions as an actress.
    She's done some crazy stuff and I'm sure she will do more-but at the moment with this storyline, I like her.
    Emma is meant to be an irritating, neurotic person, I think Gillian Kearney is just playing it that way. She was fab as Jessica Harrison in Casualty

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kennedyfan86 For This Useful Post:

mariba (22-08-2015)

Here are the Sun's TV Soap magazine spoilers for Emmerdale for August 26th 2015

Sun's TV Soap magazine published on August 23rd 2015:
    >
    Wednesday August 26th 2015

Rachel leaves the village for Liverpool. Elsewhere, Pete is rejected by his family, Brenda smuggles a sim card into prison, and Emma and Finn search for Ross' body.
    >

Emma and Finn search for Ross' body means that James and Pete didn't find Ross' body in the woods on Tuesday August 25th when they went looking for it and so Ross remains missing from at least Tuesday August 25th.

Why only Emma and Finn?
    Surely if Pete and James won't find his body in the woods, at least James would be looking as well. UNLESS-James helps Pete to bury it properly and keeps it as a secret.
    And IF they don't find his body there, what would James think? That Pete either can't remember where he dumped him or is lying or that in fact-Ross must be alive.

All this is still very puzzling..those spoilers don't give away anything..

Why only Emma and Finn?
    Surely if Pete and James won't find his body in the woods, at least James would be looking as well. UNLESS-James helps Pete to bury it properly and keeps it as a secret.
    And IF they don't find his body there, what would James think? That Pete either can't remember where he dumped him or is lying or that in fact-Ross must be alive.

All this is still very puzzling..those spoilers don't give away anything..

Emma and Finn are the only people in the Barton family who love Ross unconditionally. Pete and James do not love him. I hope Michael Parr returns the show desperately needs him. Emmerdale needs young charismatic actors like Parr. It seems to me the writers are up to something. I give the show credit usually the spoilers are too predictable. The audience needs a shock.

Of course they do love him! I mean Pete and James too. They just find it more difficult to understand and love him than Finn(who has always had special bond with Ross) or Emma as a mother. Emma was away for years and James has brought up their three sons all by himself! Surely he knows what Ross is and still loves him. And whatever Pete did, doesn't change that they are still brothers and love each other-that's why he is struggling now too. It's all Debbie's fault what happened. She's been playing with Ross's heart right from the beginning and ever since Donna died(I remember-she was the first one to rush out from the pub to comfort Ross when Bob came there to break the news to Marlon)

Of course they do love him! I mean Pete and James too. They just find it more difficult to understand and love him than Finn(who has always had special bond with Ross) or Emma as a mother. Emma was away for years and James has brought up their three sons all by himself! Surely he knows what Ross is and still loves him. And whatever Pete did, doesn't change that they are still brothers and love each other-that's why he is struggling now too. It's all Debbie's fault what happened. She's been playing with Ross's heart right from the beginning and ever since Donna died(I remember-she was the first one to rush out from the pub to comfort Ross when Bob came there to break the news to Marlon)
    I find it hard to believe Pete lover Ross when he allegedly killed him that is certainly not love. Pete hates Ross and the father James is apathetic towards Ross. Ross has always felt his father does not love him the same way he does for Peter and Finn.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Serena Williams For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (24-08-2015)

I find it hard to believe Pete lover Ross when he allegedly killed him that is certainly not love. Pete hates Ross and the father James is apathetic towards Ross. Ross has always felt his father does not love him the same way he does for Peter and Finn.
    Last edited by Serena Williams; 24-08-2015 at 14:01.

pete is james golden boy ross is outcast black sheep bad boy

Thread Information