Page 322 of 337 FirstFirst ... 222272312320321322323324332 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 3368

Thread: Ross Barton (Michael Parr)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    i can see him getting back with debbie until he discovers the truth
    Even though I really don't like them together, I did enjoy that scene they had tonight.The way Ross' face lit up when he seen her speaks volumes, it show's that he is way too good for her. He could barely even make eye contact because he's so self conscious after what happened. Mike Parr is already smashing it and Ross hasn't even been out his hospital bed yet. Really looking forward to his scenes next week.

I just wonder how bad the scars are after the surgery. They should look considerably worse to the last time we seen them, shouldn't they?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (15-02-2018)

He will be gutted when he realises her involvement

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    Even though I really don't like them together, I did enjoy that scene they had tonight.The way Ross' face lit up when he seen her speaks volumes, it show's that he is way too good for her. He could barely even make eye contact because he's so self conscious after what happened. Mike Parr is already smashing it and Ross hasn't even been out his hospital bed yet. Really looking forward to his scenes next week.

I just wonder how bad the scars are after the surgery. They should look considerably worse to the last time we seen them, shouldn't they?
    He loves her, if she was honest with him now he may forgive her in time, he still wants to protect her

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    He loves her, if she was honest with him now he may forgive her in time, he still wants to protect her
    I just don't think she deserves him. Even before the acid attack she treat him like absolute rubbish. He'd lost his brother and his mum, and Debbie was nowhere to be seen, then even in the midst of all his grief he still found time to help her take down Joe and all he got was Debbie moaning at him. The love of Ross' life will always be Donna

6. The Following User Says Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (15-02-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    I just don't think she deserves him. Even before the acid attack she treat him like absolute rubbish. He'd lost his brother and his mum, and Debbie was nowhere to be seen, then even in the midst of all his grief he still found time to help her take down Joe and all he got was Debbie moaning at him. The love of Ross' life will always be Donna
    I think Debbie is also a big love for him

Is the rumour true, that Ross and Debbie start seeing each other, in the coming weeks? Can't wait to see what Cain's going to do to Simon, as it will backfire spectacularly

9. The Following User Says Thank You to heydrich39 For This Useful Post:

Perdita (15-02-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by heydrich39 View Post
    Is the rumour true, that Ross and Debbie start seeing each other, in the coming weeks? Can't wait to see what Cain's going to do to Simon, as it will backfire spectacularly
    Where's that rumour from? I hope not!! Cain needs to just step aside and let Debbie face the consequences for once

I think they probably will end up back together eventually but surely not so soon after the attack?

After watching tonight, I don't think he will forgive her, and Cain obviously didn't kill Simon( as it makes a better story), Graham would of done a better job

Did anyone else notice how may pills Ross was popping tonight? I can definitely see an addiction storyline on the way

Yes I noticed wonder if he needs opioids and tries to get in touch with Holly's dealer

Thread Information