Page 251 of 337 FirstFirst ... 151201241249250251252253261301 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 3368

Thread: Ross Barton (Michael Parr)

Found this promo confirming Michael will be gone for just two weeks.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rossfan For This Useful Post:

Wolves (27-09-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by rossfan View Post

Yeah thats the one I seen, I don't get why he is being wrote of it if its just 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by rossfan View Post

Yeah thats the one I seen, I don't get why he is being wrote out of it if its just 2 weeks. Also I seen a picture of a magazine for next week that claims Debbie will make a shock return. I would put good money on her coming back with a new bloke.
    Last edited by alcapo11; 22-09-2016 at 22:54.

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    Yeah thats the one I seen, I don't get why he is being wrote out of it if its just 2 weeks. Also I seen a picture of a magazine for next week that claims Debbie will make a shock return. I would put good money on her coming back with a new bloke.
    It was said earlier in the year that Michael would be out of Tue show for 5 months.
    He'll need time to rest and probably has more holidays owing to him which he'll take then. Technically we don't even know his contract's even been renewed again or not, he and the show like to keep us on our toes on Ross's fate all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    It was said earlier in the year that Michael would be out of the show for 5 months.
    He'll need time to rest and probably has more holidays owing to him which he'll take then. Technically we don't even know his contract's even been renewed again or not, he and the show like to keep us on our toes on Ross's fate all the time.
    Last edited by kennedyfan86; 22-09-2016 at 23:22.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kennedyfan86 For This Useful Post:

JessicaMad (22-09-2016)

Michael said in a more recent interview that his contract was up the day he leaves for Everest and he will finish filming the day before he goes and start again the day after he comes back. The fact that his contract ends before he leaves but they want him back must mean he has some sort of contract.

Isle of Widget.. well used to be more Southampton ish for now
    Oh boy

*puts on curmudgeons hat*

I know we humans seek to do things that are beyond and explore, but I would say Everest is pretty much explored. All anyone is doing up there now is walking over the refrigerated corpses of those that failed before them and leaving more rubbish that the people that live there have to go up and remove. I wouldnt mind these types of people if it werent for those that try and sail the world in a leaky toilet then expect us to pay for it when they need to be saved.

The worst are those pea rents who let their young kids/ adults go as a its a life experience, well its not really if they never come back as they have become part of some glazier.

Just watch Everest the movie, it dosent quite get the truth but it at least makes clear how if dont dash down the mountain and ignore others suffering you will die, that was a warm moment to watch.

Im rambling again best ignore me

Quote Originally Posted by kennedyfan86 View Post
    It was said earlier in the year that Michael would be out of the show for 5 months.
    Michael has confirmed he will be back filming the day after he is back! So he won't be off for 5 months.

He explains: “As it just so happens the date we leave for Everest was the end of my current contract at Emmerdale. So they’ve written me out for a little while, but I finish filming the day before we go to Everest, and then they want me back filming the day after I come back!
    http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....inson-11839443

I wonder if this has anything to do with James' exit? A tweet from director

https://twitter.com/quarterbluematt/...25750305406976

Quote Originally Posted by Dalesfan View Post
    I wonder if this has anything to do with James' exit? A tweet from director

https://twitter.com/quarterbluematt/...25750305406976
    Well it does seem a bit strange that all of them characters are at the farm, Cain is now separated from Moira and Pete has stayed away from her.

Thread Information