Thread: Ross Barton (Michael Parr)

ross and tracey had a good spark in the taxi

chrissie is a truly awful character

ross will get back with debbie

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post

Yeah if i had to pick out of Chrissie and Tracey to go with Ross. I would pick Tracey. They seem more like each other personality wise.

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post

Yeah if i had to pick out of Chrissie and Tracey to go with Ross. I would pick Tracey. They seem more like each other personality wise.

Quote Originally Posted by rossfan View Post
    Debbie did not look happy on her wedding day to Pete! I will always remember her face immediately going from a smile to a frown when April dragged Pete away to play with her.

You could tell she still wished Ross would turn up.
    No I dont think so, Debbie begged Cain to get rid of Ross. Then when Cain turned with blood on him she didnt even ask what he had done.

Debbie did not look happy on her wedding day to Pete! I will always remember her face immediately going from a smile to a frown when April dragged Pete away to play with her.

You could tell she still wished Ross would turn up.
    No I dont think so, Debbie begged Cain to get rid of Ross. Then when Cain turned with blood on him she didnt even ask what he had done.

If Ross and Debbie don't get back together, I would rather Ross gets with a new character than Chrissie.

So many people are, i hope i use this term right, "shipping" this coupling. Why? They can't stand each other, they have nothing in common. I notice a lot of the people on twitter that support this couple are Robron fans. I suppose so they can make sure that Chrissie doesn't interfer with their beloved couple.

As i mentioned in my earlier post, he does have more in common with Debbie. They're both loners, both tough on the outside but inside they are longing to be loved. They're both mechanics! As Ross said to Charity when Debbie left, they're just something there that will always get them back together.
    Maybe youre right but the writing for me has been inconsistent. Certain scenes made me doubt whether they actually love eachother, Debbies lack of emotion when she thought Ross could be dead and Ross' sadness when Pete pretended that he wasnt bothered that Debbie and Ross were together. That made me think it was all about gettign one over on Pete. The writing wasnt very good at times.

If Ross and Debbie don't get back together, I would rather Ross gets with a new character than Chrissie.

So many people are, i hope i use this term right, "shipping" this coupling. Why? They can't stand each other, they have nothing in common. I notice a lot of the people on twitter that support this couple are Robron fans. I suppose so they can make sure that Chrissie doesn't interfer with their beloved couple.

As i mentioned in my earlier post, he does have more in common with Debbie. They're both loners, both tough on the outside but inside they are longing to be loved. They're both mechanics! As Ross said to Charity when Debbie left, they're just something there that will always get them back together.
    Maybe youre right but the writing for me has been inconsistent. Certain scenes made me doubt whether they actually love eachother, Debbies lack of emotion when she thought Ross could be dead and Ross' sadness when Pete pretended that he wasnt bothered that Debbie and Ross were together. That made me think it was all about gettign one over on Pete. The writing wasnt very good at times.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

JessicaMad (20-07-2016)

I heard a long while back that he won't be back on screen until February 2017. Maybe he's doing the climb and then taking holiday owed which will take him up to January when he'd return to filming in order to be back on screens in February.

Well I just read the spoilers and Cain crashes his car into a wall and ends up in a bad way. I think this will tie in with Debbies return which will probably tie in with Ross' exit.

My theory is that Debbie will come back to support Cain and expose Ross to his family as Roberts shooter. Emma, James and Finn will then disown him and ban him from seeing Moses. Then he will probably go missing for a while like he has a few times. Then hopefully he will return with a massive storyline.

Well I just read the spoilers and Cain crashes his car into a wall and ends up in a bad way. I think this will tie in with Debbies return which will probably tie in with Ross' exit.

My theory is that Debbie will come back to support Cain and expose Ross to his family as Roberts shooter. Emma, James and Finn will then disown him and ban him from seeing Moses. Then he will probably go missing for a while like he has a few times. Then hopefully he will return with a massive storyline.

Thread Information