Page 239 of 337 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249289 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 3368

Thread: Ross Barton (Michael Parr)

Quote Originally Posted by rossfan View Post
    I wouldn't say they hated each other. I think they actually wanted each other. Remember when Debbie thwarted Ross chatting up a customer at the garage just after he joined (this is even before Pete and Debbie went out). She put the woman off buy accusing him and Andy and Adam (who were living together at the time) living in a dump basically. Debbie and Ross certainly have in common but as Michael and Charley have said because of who they are they push themselves away but then they always get back together.
    I suppose its just a difference of opinion, with the material they have been given so far I dont see any potential/chemistry with Ross and Debbie. I think she takes so much away from Ross' character.

Also can we just talk about the glaring elephant in the room!

No Ross / Aaron showdown?

I guess the reports of Mike Parr and Danny Miller are to believed after all!?
    Who knows and they would hardly admit to any showdown. The stuff at Christmas was supposed to have happened after the supposed fallout but I don't remember there been anything recent. Although they did that nightclub appearance together aswell. Victoria and Aaron have shared scenes though and I'm pretty sure Mike and Isabel are together again. So surely if there was anything they have moved on. I don't think there has been a reason for Aaron and Ross to share a scene though. Now that Aaron knows I'm sure it will come especially if Andy is framed for the Lawrence stuff

I am for once in a long time intrigued by the whole choir thing. I wonder if we get to hear them sing individually. Should be nice to hear how Michael can sing.

I'm not going to hold out for much though as the writing for Ross this year hasn't been great.
    Yea I wonder how this is going to play out lol. Hope it isn't too cringy
    Last edited by Dalesfan; 26-07-2016 at 21:12.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dalesfan For This Useful Post:

JessicaMad (26-07-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dalesfan View Post
    Who knows and they would hardly admit to any showdown. The stuff at Christmas was supposed to have happened after the supposed fallout but I don't remember there been anything recent. Although they did that nightclub appearance together aswell. Victoria and Aaron have shared scenes though and I'm pretty sure Mike and Isabel are together again. So surely if there was anything they have moved on. I don't think there has been a reason for Aaron and Ross to share a scene though. Now that Aaron knows I'm sure it will come especially if Andy is framed for the Lawrence stuff

I was told by someone in the production office that Michael is a good singer, and a good dancer too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalesfan View Post

I was told by someone in the production office that Michael is a good singer, and a good dancer too.

Quote Originally Posted by kennedyfan86 View Post
    So maybe Ross' exit will be to leave his life of crime behind and pursue a career as a popstar?

Quote Originally Posted by kennedyfan86 View Post
    So maybe Ross' exit will be to leave his life of crime behind and pursue a career as a popstar?

Not sure if this will be filmed before Michael Parr comes back from Everest or between ED filming at the moment. It shouldn't be too difficult given the lack of screen time he's getting at the moment but he's scheduled to help with "Cain Hill".

However, there is a page to help donate for it to happen: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/cain-hill-horror#/

Not sure if this will be filmed before Michael Parr comes back from Everest or between ED filming at the moment. It shouldn't be too difficult given the lack of screen time he's getting at the moment but he's scheduled to help with "Cain Hill".

However, there is a page to help donate for it to happen: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/cain-hill-horror#/

This will probably lead to nothing again (just like Ross finding out Kirin killed Tess) but apparently Ross gets a storyline!

Emmerdale spoilers: Ross Barton turns nasty with Rakesh Kotecha but how far will he go?

Rakesh Kotecha is about to find himself on the receiving end of Ross Barton’s rage in shock Emmerdale scenes that see him under attack from the volatile cabbie – but how far will Ross go as he demands cash from the fallen lawyer?

With Pierce recently having been paid off by Rishi after Rakesh lost to him at poker, he is already suspicious of his financial situation. When James and Emma Barton reveal that they want to buy Wylie’s Farm, Pierce hears Rakesh make excuses over paying their deposit back.

As news gets back to Ross that Rakesh is dragging his feet, he sees red and threatens him with a tyre wrench. Rakesh tries to make his excuses but Pierce sides with James’ cause and reveals that he will represent him in court if Rakesh doesn’t return the money in 48 hours.

With significant threats from both Pierce and Ross, how will Rakesh manage to find the funds to pay James the money that he is owed?

http://metro.co.uk/2016/08/02/emmerd...-he-go-6033254

This will probably lead to nothing again (just like Ross finding out Kirin killed Tess) but apparently Ross gets a storyline!

Emmerdale spoilers: Ross Barton turns nasty with Rakesh Kotecha but how far will he go?

Rakesh Kotecha is about to find himself on the receiving end of Ross Barton’s rage in shock Emmerdale scenes that see him under attack from the volatile cabbie – but how far will Ross go as he demands cash from the fallen lawyer?

With Pierce recently having been paid off by Rishi after Rakesh lost to him at poker, he is already suspicious of his financial situation. When James and Emma Barton reveal that they want to buy Wylie’s Farm, Pierce hears Rakesh make excuses over paying their deposit back.

As news gets back to Ross that Rakesh is dragging his feet, he sees red and threatens him with a tyre wrench. Rakesh tries to make his excuses but Pierce sides with James’ cause and reveals that he will represent him in court if Rakesh doesn’t return the money in 48 hours.

With significant threats from both Pierce and Ross, how will Rakesh manage to find the funds to pay James the money that he is owed?

http://metro.co.uk/2016/08/02/emmerd...-he-go-6033254

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rossfan For This Useful Post:

JessicaMad (02-08-2016)

Thread Information