Page 315 of 337 FirstFirst ... 215265305313314315316317325 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 3368

Thread: Ross Barton (Michael Parr)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Emmerdale star Michael Parr has revealed the exciting news that his fans have been waiting for – there's a big storyline coming up for his character Ross Barton.

Bad boy Ross has had a quieter couple of years in the village, only recently returning to the forefront when his mum Emma was killed by a mystery culprit.

Speaking to Inside Soap's Yearbook 2018, Michael has promised that there are big plans for Ross next year – and it sounds like they could be separate from the Emma-related dramas. Intriguing!

"Ross has a big story coming his way in the new year, but I'm not allowed to tell you anything about it," Michael explained.

"It's a big subject that we're going to be tackling and I'll have to do a lot of research for it, which really excites me. It takes me back to my days of studying at drama school!"

Of course, there's no reason that Ross couldn't also be the sinister killer who pushed Emma off that viaduct last month – and Michael has some thoughts on that too.

He laughed: "I've been in this situation before – Ross hung Pete off that exact same viaduct. It's a family tradition! Plus he shot Robert, and at the time we didn't know how that would pan out and whether he would die.

"So if it does turn out to be Ross, then hopefully it will bring back that edge he used to have."

More Ross can only be a good thing in our eyes, but further details on what the Emmerdale gods have in store for him are staying under wraps for now.

Digital Spy
    I think Ross might have depression, he's seemed so shut down and just empty since Finn and Emma died. Whatever it is, I'm sure Mike Parr will smash it!

Anyone else getting the feeling that Ross and Victoria will be getting it on soon? I don't think the scene they had tonight on that spinny thing was for nothing...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (22-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    Anyone else getting the feeling that Ross and Victoria will be getting it on soon? I don't think the scene they had tonight on that spinny thing was for nothing...
    Yes I think they will too, he seems to feel guilty show some remorse

Victoria wants to be a mother and she could with Moses as Charity does not seem interested

Moira seeing Victoria with Ross will only add to her guilt as Adam in prison for her crime

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Yes I think they will too, he seems to feel guilty show some remorse

Victoria wants to be a mother and she could with Moses as Charity does not seem interested

Moira seeing Victoria with Ross will only add to her guilt as Adam in prison for her crime
    They do have decent chemistry together, hopefully Ross would loosen Victoria up a bit and bring out a fun side in her. It would also be quite funny if Ross and Robert ended up as brothers in law

Yea I thought this too. I liked the scene with them but not sure what it would be like a full blown relationship. Although she would be good with Moses

And seeing as they are together in real life there would be chemistry there lol

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dalesfan For This Useful Post:

helena1414 (23-12-2017)

Well it looks like a Ross and Victoria relationship has been confirmed. I seen a picture of a page from a TV mag on twitter which claims that they're set for a "shock affair". It's hardly a shock but I like the idea

9. The Following User Says Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

helena1414 (08-01-2018)

Well it looks like a Ross and Victoria relationship has been confirmed. I seen a picture of a page from a TV mag on twitter which claims that they're set for a "shock affair". It's hardly a shock but I like the idea
    They'd be such a lovely couple. Roria? Voss?

Quote Originally Posted by helena1414 View Post
    They'd be such a lovely couple. Roria? Voss?
    "Vicross" is the name doing the rounds on twitter lol

"Vicross" is the name doing the rounds on twitter lol
    No no no .. please as ex military I do not like something akin to the Victoria Cross being associated with a soap opera shipping

Think it's about time Ross had a little bit of loving, at least it's not Debbie

Thread Information