Page 312 of 337 FirstFirst ... 212262302310311312313314322 ... LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 3368

Thread: Ross Barton (Michael Parr)

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    The Robert storyline crossed a line tonight aswell. He's drugged an old man, climbed into his bed and stripped without consent and led him to believe that they had sex. Found it so uncomfortable to watch, and it's unbelievable how gullible the Whites are, Lachlan is the only one who can see what's going on.
    it was NOT Ryan Hawley {playing Robert Sugden} in the bed with John Bowe {who plays Lawrence White} according to Duncan Lindsay of the Metro it was Christopher Smith { who played the small child version of Robert Sugden years ago }

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SomersetSunShin For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (24-09-2017)

I don't think they'd ever kill off Ross, but i can't see how Moses is enough to keep the character interesting in the show. My worry is that the decimation of Ross's family will lead to very few storylines for him outside of Debbie bloody Dingle. I love Ross, but I also love Pete and Finn too and I love their dynamics together as a sibling group, and i think Ross is going to suffer as a character without a family set, IMO.

I think this Producer is making big mistakes that will be hard to put right in future.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deeCee For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (24-09-2017), Wolves (03-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by deeCee View Post
    I don't think they'd ever kill off Ross, but i can't see how Moses is enough to keep the character interesting in the show. My worry is that the decimation of Ross's family will lead to very few storylines for him outside of Debbie bloody Dingle. I love Ross, but I also love Pete and Finn too and I love their dynamics together as a sibling group, and i think Ross is going to suffer as a character without a family set, IMO.

I think this Producer is making big mistakes that will be hard to put right in future.
    Its going to be a lonely Christmas for Ross and Pete, I'm guessing they'll end up back at Moiras eventually though. They'll be like her new kids once Adam leaves.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

deeCee (29-09-2017)

Was on twitter earlier and Michael Parr has had more banter with the Emmerdale account, this time because they're only promoting him for sexiest male.

Again though, he'd have a right to be annoyed. He's nominated for best bad boy along with Ryan Hawley but they've only promoted Ryan. Must be a bit of a kick in the teeth for an actor to know that the show values other cast members more than you, it's all very strange, They'll regret it when he leaves and goes onto better things.

I hope they don't end up back in Moira's orbit again... she's fast becoming another ED overused, overhyped "untouchable" character like Charity, Debbie, Knob and Ron... well, all the Dingles, really!

It's going to be really interesting to see If Michael Parr makes any comments once the "shock death" has been aired next week, because he made another sarcy/jokey remark about his storylines yesterday but deleted it really quickly, something like "what a thrilling scene" where he just says one word or something.

Quote Originally Posted by deeCee View Post
    I hope they don't end up back in Moira's orbit again... she's fast becoming another ED overused, overhyped "untouchable" character like Charity, Debbie, Knob and Ron... well, all the Dingles, really!

It's going to be really interesting to see If Michael Parr makes any comments once the "shock death" has been aired next week, because he made another sarcy/jokey remark about his storylines yesterday but deleted it really quickly, something like "what a thrilling scene" where he just says one word or something.
    I really don't blame him, he was winning the show awards, his character was arguably the most talked about in soapland in 2015 and now he's playing a nothing character. IM out of the many interviews he's done has only ever mentioned Ross once and that was about a brief fling with Debbie, that can't make him feel very wanted at all.

If Ross doesn't get a massive storyline after losing Finn and Emma then he never will again, let's be honest. Such a shame

10. The Following User Says Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

deeCee (29-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    I really don't blame him, he was winning the show awards, his character was arguably the most talked about in soapland in 2015 and now he's playing a nothing character. IM out of the many interviews he's done has only ever mentioned Ross once and that was about a brief fling with Debbie, that can't make him feel very wanted at all.

If Ross doesn't get a massive storyline after losing Finn and Emma then he never will again, let's be honest. Such a shame
    Ross and Pete don't seem to be involved in Emma's exit at all. Ross is supposed to be at some "comedy' filler singles night at the Woolie while it all goes down with Emma, and there's no mention of Pete. It's all about Moira which I find a bit odd. Hopefully we get more than 1 episode of aftermath as there's lots of storyline potential for the remaining Barton's there, but I'm not expecting much. I think Ross and Pete will just end up becoming one of those random characters that have no purpose once Finn and Emma leave. At a push I could see them ending up in Moira's family unit again but I don't think IM really cares.
    Last edited by JessicaMad; 29-09-2017 at 15:20.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JessicaMad For This Useful Post:

deeCee (29-09-2017), helena1414 (29-09-2017)

Looking clean shaven ... looks like a lot prefer him with beard

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

mariba (02-10-2017), tammyy2j (05-10-2017)

It should be about Emma and the boys ,not about Emma and Moira.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mariba For This Useful Post:

deeCee (02-10-2017), tammyy2j (05-10-2017), Wolves (03-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by mariba View Post
    It should be about Emma and the boys ,not about Emma and Moira.
    Completely agree.

I do hope I’m wrong, but I really don’t think any of this week is going to be about Emma and her sons, Emma facing any consequences, or any in depth look at the cause of Emma’s behaviour.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to deeCee For This Useful Post:

Wolves (03-10-2017)

Thread Information