Page 310 of 337 FirstFirst ... 210260300308309310311312320 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 3368

Thread: Ross Barton (Michael Parr)

Well, imo he was a bit overused before.

Damn, Michael Parr is on a roll via twitter with his anti-Emmerdale stance at the moment

https://twitter.com/MikeParrActor/st...96386021048321

"No one else from @emmerdale is nominated for best bad boy so please vote for this sexpot as best bad boy. ��������"

Obviously, Michael who is also nominated, pointing out Emmerdale are only promoting Ryan Hawley!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rossfan For This Useful Post:

deeCee (05-09-2017), helena1414 (05-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by helena1414 View Post
    Well, imo he was a bit overused before.
    He was, but it's been about 2 years in the background for him now. He was winning awards, and was actually becoming one of the most talked about characters in soap. He needed a bit of rest but he's turning into a nothing character who gets nothing but stupid filler storylines. It seems to me like he's been punished for doing his job well.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

deeCee (05-09-2017)

its NOT a tiny role though, he's one of the BIG Main Characters for that movie role

Quote Originally Posted by SomersetSunShin View Post
    its NOT a tiny role though, he's one of the BIG Main Characters for that movie role
    Sure I read somewhere that he's a ticket inspector. Hardly sound like a massive role if true.

Emmerdale tweeted:
    VOTE @MikeParrActor SEXIEST MALE at the @InsideSoapMag Awards now! http://bit.ly/2g35Hil #Emmerdale

Michael Parr tweeted:
    Are you guys feeling alright?

Emmerdale then tweeted:
    Nope...think we're coming down with a fever cause YOU'RE MAKING US BURN UP! #BadPickUpLines #Emmerdale

I think the people behind Emmerdale twitter are lost on MP obvious digs that he never (or hardly) gets mentioned on their social media nowerdays.

http://www.itv.com/presscentre/press...chael-crawford

ITV announces all star musicals with Michael Crawford

ITV announces all star musicals with Michael Crawford

West End legend Michael Crawford will guide seven well known celebrities through an all singing, all dancing musical theatre extravaganza, coming to ITV this Christmas.

Hosted by Freddie Flintoff, All Star Musicals will feature a cast of famous faces who will each perform an iconic number from a hit musical at the legendary Palladium Theatre in London's West End.

Sir Tony Robinson, Denise Lewis OBE, Nicky Campbell, Sally Phillips, Lucy Fallon, Michael Parr and Rebecca Front, all of whom have been selected based upon their stand out performance skills, will train with some of the West End's most seasoned performers as they get to grips with their chosen song. They will then debut their number - supported by a sensational chorus line - to a packed house at the London Palladium.

Along the way they will be guided by one of Britain’s best loved musical stars Michael Crawford, who will be on hand to offer guidance, advice and encouragement ahead of their big performance. With both Tony and Olivier awards to his name, Michael has amassed a West End career spanning five decades.

Presenter Freddie Flintoff will soon himself be no stranger to the stage, as he will be making his debut in Fat Friends the musical later this year.

The show will feature numbers from a range of famous musicals, including Chicago, Evita and Guys and Dolls, with the theatre audience deciding at the end of the night whose performance wowed them the most.

Siobhan Greene, Head of Entertainment Commissioning for ITV, said "All Star Musicals is going to be the ultimate night out, in. I am so excited that Michael Crawford has agreed to take part and with Freddie Flintoff hosting too, the viewers have a real treat in store, with our fabulous cast performing in some truly iconic musical numbers."

Richard Hastings, Creative Director for Shiver, said, “All Star Musicals will be the ultimate ‘Night out at the Musicals', with the legendary Michael Crawford guiding and supporting our celebrities to create a completely unique and magical event'.

All Star Musicals was commissioned by ITV's Head of Entertainment Commissioning Siobhan Greene and will be made by Shiver. It will be executive produced by Fiona Clark and Richard Hastings, and produced by Iona Mackenzie.

I see Mike is at it again on twitter...

He was asked whether he thinks Ross is a mini Cain Dingle and his rely was "He used to be. Now he's just a bit of a wet flannel who gets sparked off everyone in the village and gets mugged off all the time by Debbie."

I know it's mainly just banter but I think part of him is probably hoping that IM reads these tweets. Ross is barely recognisable these days, and he's looked so pathetic sitting in the pub everyday mooning around after Debbie. IM has absolutely destroyed his character to pieces, will be really hard to turn it around now.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

deeCee (21-09-2017), lizann (21-09-2017), rossfan (21-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    I see Mike is at it again on twitter...

He was asked whether he thinks Ross is a mini Cain Dingle and his rely was "He used to be. Now he's just a bit of a wet flannel who gets sparked off everyone in the village and gets mugged off all the time by Debbie."

I know it's mainly just banter but I think part of him is probably hoping that IM reads these tweets. Ross is barely recognisable these days, and he's looked so pathetic sitting in the pub everyday mooning around after Debbie. IM has absolutely destroyed his character to pieces, will be really hard to turn it around now.
    Just seen that, interesting.

Very worrying times for this branch of the Bartons

Quote Originally Posted by deeCee View Post
    Just seen that, interesting.

Very worrying times for this branch of the Bartons
    I think Ross is probably safest as he has Moses, so there's always a link to the main family in the show for him but he's now a shadow of his former self. I'm sick of seeing as Faith pointed out "sweet" Ross, next they'll be hiring him for birthday parties and getting him to dress up. Is he still bad boy of the Dales or not?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

deeCee (21-09-2017)

Thread Information