Page 279 of 337 FirstFirst ... 179229269277278279280281289329 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 3368

Thread: Ross Barton (Michael Parr)

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaMad View Post
    Apparently Isabel and Mike did break up over it but then got back together but the whole story was published by The Sun so I'm taking it with a pinch of salt.
    I think the affair did happen, as no one denied it but since then Danny and Mike have done PA's together, and I'm pretty sure that he is still with Isabel.

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaMad View Post
    Apparently Isabel and Mike did break up over it but then got back together but the whole story was published by The Sun so I'm taking it with a pinch of salt.
    I think the affair did happen, as no one denied it but since then Danny and Mike have done PA's together, and I'm pretty sure that he is still with Isabel.

mike very forgiving

Didn't know Mike and Danny had done PA's.
    I read Mike didn't want to share the dressing room they had with 3 others anymore, and they've not had scenes, or been in scenes together all year, despite Aaron and Ross not being mates, the characters make a good team for the odd interaction, but it's looked like Emmerdale has participated in keeping the pair apart as much as they'd keep out of each other's way. As far as I can recall, they have only been in James' funeral scenes and Adam and Ross's fight scene, which controversially had Izzy in as well. It's hard to tell if it happened or didn't happen, these things just suggest it did, plus Danny and Mike no longer interact on Twitter, so plenty signs point that way. Mike and Izzy haven't even confirmed or denied their own relationship, none of them want to talk about their personal life, which is completely up to them, no-one would know or be interested anyway if they weren't on the TV.

I read Mike didn't want to share the dressing room they had with 3 others anymore, and they've not had scenes, or been in scenes together all year, despite Aaron and Ross not being mates, the characters make a good team for the odd interaction, but it's looked like Emmerdale has participated in keeping the pair apart as much as they'd keep out of each other's way. As far as I can recall, they have only been in James' funeral scenes and Adam and Ross's fight scene, which controversially had Izzy in as well. It's hard to tell if it happened or didn't happen, these things just suggest it did, plus Danny and Mike no longer interact on Twitter, so plenty signs point that way. Mike and Izzy haven't even confirmed or denied their own relationship, none of them want to talk about their personal life, which is completely up to them, no-one would know or be interested anyway if they weren't on the TV.

Quote Originally Posted by kennedyfan86 View Post
    Yeah, its no one elses business really, but as you say all of the signs do suggest that it actually did happen. As in every job though, they need to get on with it, and be professional.

Quote Originally Posted by kennedyfan86 View Post
    Yeah, its no one elses business really, but as you say all of the signs do suggest that it actually did happen. As in every job though, they need to get on with it, and be professional.

I think Danny's girlfriend who was in Emmerdale before and now is in Hollyoaks spilled the beans and was ranting on social media about it

We never got any scene of Aaron confronting Ross for shooting Robert and he knows, they rarely have any scenes

Yes, Kirsty Leigh Porter was Holly's friend Roz (she never came back for the funeral) and I think she is known for spilling her heart out online, which I guess is up to her, but when they do that they just make fools of themselves so not the best move.

Aaron punched Andy and it so should've been Ross, it didn't exactly make sense at the time, but it's obvious why the scene didn't happen.

Maybe the new producer has insisted they put their differences aside for the sake of the show.

We never got any scene of Aaron confronting Ross for shooting Robert and he knows, they rarely have any scenes[/QUOTE]

Ross, Debbie, Charity and Cain have all been pictured filming scenes together in the last couple of days.

By the looks of it, Charity is about to rip someone off (she's wearing a black wig), then the other 3 turn up and put her in the car boot.

I've never been a fan of Ross and Debbie together, but at the moment I'd just settle for him being on screen a bit.

Thread Information