Page 254 of 337 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254255256264304 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 3368

Thread: Ross Barton (Michael Parr)

Its also worth pointing out that directors and actors (from Emmerdale) have been tweeting about filming scenes with Michael in the past few days. I think they are filming tha aftermath of James' death now.

I was just thinking, with James about to be killed off will we get to see Nana Barton? From what they said about her in the episode she was mentioned, she is a bit of an old battleaxe. I would love to see Ross getting told off by his gran

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

deeCee (25-09-2016), tammyy2j (25-09-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    I doubt it, from what I can tell he has only been working on that for 2 days and has only filmed a few scenes. Its just for charity.
    He only did this for a mate, I don't think it interfered much with Emmerdale, but yes, he certainly isn't appearing in the show as much now. I think they took on board fans were getting fed up of him being involved in every storyline, everything going.

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    I doubt it, from what I can tell he has only been working on that for 2 days and has only filmed a few scenes. Its just for charity.
    He only did this for a mate, I don't think it interfered much with Emmerdale, but yes, he certainly isn't appearing in the show as much now. I think they took on board fans were getting fed up of him being involved in every storyline, everything going.

Quote Originally Posted by kennedyfan86 View Post
    Yeah and since he has been in the background IMO the show has been rubbish. I do like other characters of course but I just hate the storylines, splitting Lisa and Zak up, Cain and desperate Charity, James and Moira (yawnnn) and Belle needs a happier storyline. The only storyline that sounds promising is James' death, I want to see all the brothers interact more.

Quote Originally Posted by kennedyfan86 View Post
    Yeah and since he has been in the background IMO the show has been rubbish. I do like other characters of course but I just hate the storylines, splitting Lisa and Zak up, Cain and desperate Charity, James and Moira (yawnnn) and Belle needs a happier storyline. The only storyline that sounds promising is James' death, I want to see all the brothers interact more.

It isn't just Michael that has taken a back seat though all of the Barton's have and I get the feeling it's because they are going to have a big few months over Christmas and new year

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dalesfan For This Useful Post:

Wolves (27-09-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dalesfan View Post
    It isn't just Michael that has taken a back seat though all of the Barton's have and I get the feeling it's because they are going to have a big few months over Christmas and new year
    Yeah, I had a quick look on facebook earlier and it looks as though the Christmas episodes have already been filmed. It will obviously be centred around James' death, on another forum someone sent me a link of pictures of Gillain Kearney (Emma) filming and she was buying as the person described "Stuff for a murder".

Quote Originally Posted by Dalesfan View Post
    Yeah, I had a quick look on facebook earlier and it looks as though the Christmas episodes have already been filmed. It will obviously be centred around James' death, on another forum someone sent me a link of pictures of Gillain Kearney (Emma) filming and she was buying as the person described "Stuff for a murder".

did laugh at ross chat up of leyla, why did she choose dull pete though

Thread Information