Page 252 of 337 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254262302 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 3368

Thread: Ross Barton (Michael Parr)

Quote Originally Posted by Dalesfan View Post
    I wonder if this has anything to do with James' exit? A tweet from director

https://twitter.com/quarterbluematt/...25750305406976
    Well it does seem a bit strange that all of them characters are at the farm, Cain is now separated from Moira and Pete has stayed away from her.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

Wolves (27-09-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by rossfan View Post
    Michael has confirmed he will be back filming the day after he is back! So he won't be off for 5 months.

He explains: “As it just so happens the date we leave for Everest was the end of my current contract at Emmerdale. So they’ve written me out for a little while, but I finish filming the day before we go to Everest, and then they want me back filming the day after I come back!
    http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....inson-11839443
    So this basically confirms that he has a new contract waiting

Michael has confirmed he will be back filming the day after he is back! So he won't be off for 5 months.

He explains: “As it just so happens the date we leave for Everest was the end of my current contract at Emmerdale. So they’ve written me out for a little while, but I finish filming the day before we go to Everest, and then they want me back filming the day after I come back!
    So this basically confirms that he has a new contract waiting

I still get the feeling that Michael will leave the show in the next year, Ross is very much a character that will keep on leaving and making returns. A bit like Cain was, IMO they have made Ross even darker than Cain was in his heyday. It does show how good Michael Parr is at playing Ross, he has shot someone and tried to kill his own brother but he still has a lot of fans that would be devastated if eh left the show. Aslong as its a really good exit storyline and the door is left open for a return then I don't think it would be too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    Well it does seem a bit strange that all of them characters are at the farm, Cain is now separated from Moira and Pete has stayed away from her.
    Yeah that's what I was thinking. You rarely see any Barton's at the farm these days except James

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dalesfan For This Useful Post:

Wolves (27-09-2016)

Yeah that's what I was thinking. You rarely see any Barton's at the farm these days except James
    I just hope that James' death actually brings the brother closer together, making Adam James' son has been a complete waste of time so far. They are never even seen talking to each other never mind bonding.

I just hope that James' death actually brings the brothers closer together, making Adam James' son has been a complete waste of time so far. They are never even seen talking to each other never mind bonding.
    Last edited by alcapo11; 23-09-2016 at 19:49.

I'm stunned at that. Ross'll get done for James and be released within a couple of months I bet.

Quote Originally Posted by kennedyfan86 View Post
    I'm stunned at that. Ross'll get done for James and be released within a couple of months I bet.
    Yep, that seems likely, I can't see any other way of him leaving after James dies unless he runs off or something. It would also give Ross a bit of comeuppance for his past actions by being locked up for something he didn't do (hopefully he didn't do) for a few months. It would be interesting to see if prison changes him at all, obviously if your theory is true he wouldn't be in for long but it could still leave an impact.

Quote Originally Posted by kennedyfan86 View Post
    Yep, that seems likely, I can't see any other way of him leaving after James dies unless he runs off or something. It would also give Ross a bit of comeuppance for his past actions by being locked up for something he didn't do (hopefully he didn't do) for a few months. It would be interesting to see if prison changes him at all, obviously if your theory is true he wouldn't be in for long but it could still leave an impact.

Thread Information