Page 238 of 337 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239240248288 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 3368

Thread: Ross Barton (Michael Parr)

Quote Originally Posted by rossfan View Post
    Also can we just talk about the glaring elephant in the room!

No Ross / Aaron showdown?

I guess the reports of Mike Parr and Danny Miller are to believed after all!?
    Can't recall a scene between them since the warehouse robbery, in fact, I don't even think they've shared a set since.

Can't recall a scene between them since the warehouse robbery, in fact, I don't even think they've shared a set since.

Well from what we saw of Chrissie and Ross last night. Yet again they weren't appreciative of each other's company. I just think it's a bit bizzare why someone would want to see 2 characters who have nothing in common to come together. As for that whole opposites attract malarkey - i had to study that once and it's very in depth but that is not a concerete fact and it's all psychological that include people lying, trying to better themselves etc. If you really don't like Ross and Debbie together, I do think you should look for another possible coupling. If they're not going to pair Debbie and Ross back togehter than I'm all for Ross going out with a new character to be honest. Someone who's got a bit of spark to them. Maybe someone in Ross' past, I'm sure he's met a female on the many crimes he's done.

As i say, Debbie and Ross are very much more suited. I'd rather they got back together and work on their relationship. I know it's only a show but I would love it if for once Emmerdale did something responsible and stop bed swapping their characters. It's rather disgusting at the moment. I actually felt chemistry between them and so did a lot of others hence the reason for them winning the best affair award last year. I know Charley and Michael like them together too so I do hope they have a say.
    You say that about Ross and Chrissie, but didnt Ross and Debbie hate eachother and argue all of the time before they got together? Also I wouldnt say Chrissie is the opposite to Ross, she can be destructive when she wants to be and she is going to be the big new soapbitch. I dont ship Ross and Chrissie I just think they could be quite decent together. In all honesty I dont really want to see Ross with anyone, he should be taken back to his routes and his past being explored more (what did he do when he went missing all those times?) should be the priority.

Well from what we saw of Chrissie and Ross last night. Yet again they weren't appreciative of each other's company. I just think it's a bit bizzare why someone would want to see 2 characters who have nothing in common to come together. As for that whole opposites attract malarkey - i had to study that once and it's very in depth but that is not a concerete fact and it's all psychological that include people lying, trying to better themselves etc. If you really don't like Ross and Debbie together, I do think you should look for another possible coupling. If they're not going to pair Debbie and Ross back togehter than I'm all for Ross going out with a new character to be honest. Someone who's got a bit of spark to them. Maybe someone in Ross' past, I'm sure he's met a female on the many crimes he's done.

As i say, Debbie and Ross are very much more suited. I'd rather they got back together and work on their relationship. I know it's only a show but I would love it if for once Emmerdale did something responsible and stop bed swapping their characters. It's rather disgusting at the moment. I actually felt chemistry between them and so did a lot of others hence the reason for them winning the best affair award last year. I know Charley and Michael like them together too so I do hope they have a say.
    You say that about Ross and Chrissie, but didnt Ross and Debbie hate eachother and argue all of the time before they got together? Also I wouldnt say Chrissie is the opposite to Ross, she can be destructive when she wants to be and she is going to be the big new soapbitch. I dont ship Ross and Chrissie I just think they could be quite decent together. In all honesty I dont really want to see Ross with anyone, he should be taken back to his routes and his past being explored more (what did he do when he went missing all those times?) should be the priority.

If they weren't true it would of been denied by now, its pretty shameful of Danny and Isabel if it did happen. However they just have to get on with it and be professional.

Anyway back to the actual characters, I dont think a showdown is needed anyway, Ross didn't intentionally frame Aaron. Aaron is currently in a relationship with someone who has held him hostage, shot Paddy and helped cover up a murder with. So if Ross gets punished, it would only be fair that Robert gets him comeuppance aswell.

If they weren't true it would of been denied by now, its pretty shameful of Danny and Isabel if it did happen. However they just have to get on with it and be professional.

Anyway back to the actual characters, I dont think a showdown is needed anyway, Ross didn't intentionally frame Aaron. Aaron is currently in a relationship with someone who has held him hostage, shot Paddy and helped cover up a murder with. So if Ross gets punished, it would only be fair that Robert gets him comeuppance aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    I wouldn't say they hated each other. I think they actually wanted each other. Remember when Debbie thwarted Ross chatting up a customer at the garage just after he joined (this is even before Pete and Debbie went out). She put the woman off buy accusing him and Andy and Adam (who were living together at the time) living in a dump basically. Debbie and Ross certainly have in common but as Michael and Charley have said because of who they are they push themselves away but then they always get back together.

so what song do you think they'll be singing?

3 brothers and Pete's already admitted to liking Hanson! lol

Bit of mmm...bop! lol

so what song do you think they'll be singing?

3 brothers and Pete's already admitted to liking Hanson! lol

Bit of mmm...bop! lol

I wouldn't say they hated each other. I think they actually wanted each other. Remember when Debbie thwarted Ross chatting up a customer at the garage just after he joined (this is even before Pete and Debbie went out). She put the woman off buy accusing him and Andy and Adam (who were living together at the time) living in a dump basically. Debbie and Ross certainly have in common but as Michael and Charley have said because of who they are they push themselves away but then they always get back together.
    I suppose its just a difference of opinion, with the material they have been given so far I dont see any potential/chemistry with Ross and Debbie. I think she takes so much away from Ross' character.

Thread Information