Page 217 of 337 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227267317 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 3368

Thread: Ross Barton (Michael Parr)

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaMad View Post
    I knew this would happen sooner or later, it was obvious. Charity just sees Moses as a tool for blackmailing people.
    The thing is though she has nothing to blackmail him with, she has no proof if she reported him to the police and Emma would surely believe Ross over Charity. The only person who would back Charity up within the Barton family would be Pete but he is getting on with Ross better now. So someone just needs to call her bluff.

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    The thing is though she has nothing to blackmail him with, she has no proof if she reported him to the police and Emma would surely believe Ross over Charity. The only person who would back Charity up within the Barton family would be Pete but he is getting on with Ross better now. So someone just needs to call her bluff.
    Has Ross or Emma or anyone ever done a DNA test on baby Moses to know for sure that Ross is the Father?
    Using baby Moses as a bargaining chip to get what she wants is typical Charity behavior. I don`t believe there is a motherly bone in her body.

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    Has Ross or Emma or anyone ever done a DNA test on baby Moses to know for sure that Ross is the Father?
    Using baby Moses as a bargaining chip to get what she wants is typical Charity behavior. I don`t believe there is a motherly bone in her body.
    There is no real reason for Charity to lie about it, at first I thought she made it up to keep Ross and Debbie apart but she never told her. Although Charity is a bitch I dont think she would let Moses live with people she hates if there not related. If she did make up to keep Ross and Debbie apart then she would of told them by now as she left ages ago.

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    There is no real reason for Charity to lie about it, at first I thought she made it up to keep Ross and Debbie apart but she never told her. Although Charity is a bitch I dont think she would let Moses live with people she hates if there not related. If she did make up to keep Ross and Debbie apart then she would of told them by now as she left ages ago.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/05/28/emmerd...co-uk-5911122/

Finally! Even though it wasn't lengthy, in the video Iain does acknowledge Michael Parr and recognises his talent.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rossfan For This Useful Post:

JessicaMad (28-05-2016)

Finally! Even though it wasn't lengthy, in the video Iain does acknowledge Michael Parr and recognises his talent.

Quote Originally Posted by rossfan View Post

That's good. It's al been "Danny Miller this, Danny Miller that" recently, which makes sense but I'm gladMike got recognised as well.
    Last edited by JessicaMad; 28-05-2016 at 23:24.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JessicaMad For This Useful Post:

rossfan (28-05-2016)

Michael Parr was also doing an interview, does anyone know if this been uploaded anywhere yet?

Michael Parr was also doing an interview, does anyone know if this been uploaded anywhere yet?
    i've not really found a decent one. There's some clips on digitalspy soap twitter but quality's not great and just meaningless - "Who would you snog, marry avoid".

Seriously?

i've not really found a decent one. There's some clips on digitalspy soap twitter but quality's not great and just meaningless - "Who would you snog, marry avoid".

Seriously?

Thread Information