Page 38 of 337 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast

Thread: Ross Barton (Michael Parr)

Ross's CV is coming along very nicely for his next job after Emmerdale, I see. I'm sure I spotted new additions to 'Previous Experience' from recent filming for episodes in this coming/following week alone? Ross, you're going to burn out quick. You really need to slow down the work rate, believe me!

CV: Ross "Mad Puppy" Barton

New Previous Experience

Pub Chaos Organiser
    Scrap Dealer
    Baseball Player
    Mr Muscle Strongman Circus Act Performer
    Viaduct Works Technician
    Aerial Display Team Member and Organiser
    Assisted Suicide Negotiator
    Pantomime Clown
    Bare-knuckle Bar Disagreement Decider
    Fight Organiser
    Marriage Counsellor
    Divorce Counsellor
    Baby Sitter
    General 'Odd' Job Man

New Specific Skills

Capable of rising from the dead at short notice a speciality
    Able to fully fulfill entrance requirements for Bremmerdalemoor maximum security hospital facility by Christmas lunchtime 2015

Things are definitely building up for us all to be very happy for a Ross exit real soon.

Take my personal advice, Debbie. RUN!

Rossdale airs these scenes on weekdays from Monday 26th October from 7pm on ITV
    Last edited by Telly Watcher; 25-10-2015 at 16:01.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Telly Watcher For This Useful Post:

Kim (25-10-2015), TaintedLove (25-10-2015)

Over the weekend Michael Parr posted a video on his Instagram featuring Joe Gill. It looks like a dressing room so he must still be found filming. Charlie Webb is still filming too.

Quote Originally Posted by rossfan View Post
    Over the weekend Michael Parr posted a video on his Instagram featuring Joe Gill. It looks like a dressing room so he must still be found filming. Charlie Webb is still filming too.
    Charley must finish filming in the next few weeks. Usually the actress gives birth at around the time that the character disappears off screen; they film about 2 months in advance. She's due in December.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kim For This Useful Post:

JessicaMad (25-10-2015)

Do you think Debs will take Moses with her when she leaves? When is Charity due back? I don't see her leaving Moses with Ross (that is if he doesn't go with her).

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaMad View Post
    Do you think Debs will take Moses with her when she leaves? When is Charity due back? I don't see her leaving Moses with Ross (that is if he doesn't go with her).
    I think she'll want Charity to step up and take responsibility if she's back by then, but I'm not sure when that will be.

I think she's due to return this winter as it was in a winter preview a couple of months/weeks ago but it was very brief. This is from Metro UK:

The return of Charity

Charity is heading back – and let’s not forget what she said to Cain before she was sent down for a stretch inside. Cain and Moira are both fully aware that Charity will want her claws into her man – and they are ready for it so viewers can expect some fireworks.
    Another person who will be affected by Charity’s comeback is Ross, who is now starting to bond with baby Moses. But how will they react to each other when they come face to face? And if Cain is off the table, who else could Charity set her eyes on?

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2015/10/06/emmerd...#ixzz3pcucBta7
    Last edited by JessicaMad; 25-10-2015 at 23:49.

i wanna see ross and debbie give a relationship a go, him mix with dingles like zak and cain prove his love for debbie win them over, bond more with moses and sarah and jack

i think robert will be told ross is his shooter maybe by pete or james, ive a feeling james and emma will discover ross is the real shooter but will they get aaron out

I tell you what Kate and Michael are geniuses. They expected all of this reaction:

He laughed: "I am going to have all the 'Robron' fans going, 'I can't believe you have done this!' Then I will have all the Ross fans that go, 'Yeah, it's Ross on screen!'

"I am expecting there to be lots of backlash, which I really love. I like to pull them in doing the affectionate scenes, then it's nice to push them away again.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s1...pscSfofHAWt4Dk

I think parr is overexposed his character Ross is unlikeable. It was stupid for the show to make him shoot Robert too predictable. Also it makes no sense for Ross to be the shooter he has no connection to Robert. By overexposure Parr the audience will turn on him he is not and should not be in this storyline.
    Last edited by Serena Williams; 26-10-2015 at 17:24.

Quote Originally Posted by Serena Williams View Post
    I think parr is overexposed his character Ross is unlikeable. It was stupid for the show to make him shoot Robert too predictable. Also it makes no sense for Ross to be the shooter he has no connection to Robert. By overexposure Parr the audience will turn on him he is not and should not be in this storyline.
    Totally agree, he's a brilliant actor, don't get me wrong on that, but he's totally overused. And in regards to him and Debbie, it annoys me so much, along with his "my life is so hard and it's all Pete's fault, not down to the bad decisions I made" act.
    Pete messed up when he attacked Ross, but with everything Ross has done that everyone knows about, why can Debbie just forget about all of that and forgive him but not even have the stomach to look at Pete?
    Even Cain dislikes him and with everything Cain has done, thats saying something!

Thread Information