Page 329 of 337 FirstFirst ... 229279319327328329330331 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,290 of 3368

Thread: Ross Barton (Michael Parr)

"When Ross makes a move that breaks Rebecca's heart, Pete can no longer hold his tongue and accuses Debbie of ruining his brothers life. Is the truth about to come out" A little spoiler for next week. Rebecca has feelings for Ross? It would be a shame if he ruins it, I think they'd be great together.

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    "When Ross makes a move that breaks Rebecca's heart, Pete can no longer hold his tongue and accuses Debbie of ruining his brothers life. Is the truth about to come out" A little spoiler for next week. Rebecca has feelings for Ross? It would be a shame if he ruins it, I think they'd be great together.
    Still suspect that Ross is actually Seb's father, Rebecca got close to him and Robert at same time .........

Think the whole Ross storyline is ludicrous, I'll be glad when it's over. Lachlan is alot more interesting at the moment great acting

Quote Originally Posted by heydrich39 View Post
    Think the whole Ross storyline is ludicrous, I'll be glad when it's over. Lachlan is alot more interesting at the moment great acting
    I think both storylines are a joke. Ross needs to find out the truth about the acid attack and Lachlan needs locking up. They always drag stories out too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Still suspect that Ross is actually Seb's father, Rebecca got close to him and Robert at same time .........
    the robron fans will explode with happiness if true

some online talk mike has quit

Well it seems Mike has now finally left. I'm gutted but I don't blame him, Ross is now a shadow of his former self and an exit is needed. Before Mike was cast as Ross I was just a casual fan who'd give it a watch the odd time but he got me invested in the show permanently. I'm sure Mike will go onto great thing's and I hope the door is left open for a return.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

lizann (23-05-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    Well it seems Mike has now finally left. I'm gutted but I don't blame him, Ross is now a shadow of his former self and an exit is needed. Before Mike was cast as Ross I was just a casual fan who'd give it a watch the odd time but he got me invested in the show permanently. I'm sure Mike will go onto great thing's and I hope the door is left open for a return.
    if he goes on the run over debjoe and leaves pete and moses i will be upset

mike is a great actor who has made baddie ross so loveable

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    if he goes on the run over debjoe and leaves pete and moses i will be upset

mike is a great actor who has made baddie ross so loveable
    I'd take that over him being killed off, but I agree. The perfect ending would be him just getting away with Moses for a fresh start.

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emme...el-parr-quits/

i hope he and moses leaves with all joe's money leaving joe in emmerdale broke i do not think ross will be killed off for good, too popular

Thread Information