Page 328 of 337 FirstFirst ... 228278318326327328329330 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 3368

Thread: Ross Barton (Michael Parr)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    connor wants ross to sell drugs for him for simon info debbie is taken by connor when drugs are stolen from ross belonging to connor, connor tells ross that simon was paid off by joe which sends ross with a gun looking for joe
    It also looks like Ross beats up Graham and ties him up. I knew they'd make him out to be the villain so that Debbie and Joe can live happily ever after guilt free. Ross is bound to accidentally shoot Debbie.

Where are these spoilers from if you don't mind me asking? I've only seen a pic of Ross with a gun and Graham on the sofa
    Last edited by alcapo11; 14-05-2018 at 16:46.

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    It also looks like Ross beats up Graham and ties him up. I knew they'd make him out to be the villain so that Debbie and Joe can live happily ever after guilt free. Ross is bound to accidentally shoot Debbie.

Where are these spoilers from if you don't mind me asking? I've only seen a pic of Ross with a gun and Graham on the sofa
    local tv guide here, rte guide

Betting this is all leading to a Ross exit as heard on good authority that Mike Parr is leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by kennedyfan86 View Post
    Betting this is all leading to a Ross exit as heard on good authority that Mike Parr is leaving.
    Really? Where you heard that? It would be weird timing for him to leave with new producers taking over, you'd think he'd atleast sit down with them and talk about possible future storylines first.

I just hope they leave the door open for a return, killing him off would be a waste. Plus it would leave another one of Charity's kids without a dad, not every exit has to be a death. Hopefully it isn't IM still in charge by then.

I just hope they leave the door open for a return, killing him off would be a waste. Plus it would leave another one of Charity's kids without a dad, not every exit has to be a death. Hopefully it isn't IM still in charge by then.
    Ross would take Moses with him, he is his primary guardian

I hope Mike does not leave, Ross is one of the better characters on the show and Mike a great actor

I read its Graham that gets shot, thought he was tied up!

Quote Originally Posted by heydrich39 View Post
    I read its Graham that gets shot, thought he was tied up!
    Graham? I thought it was Debbie as Cain goes on the warpath the week after.

Graham? I thought it was Debbie as Cain goes on the warpath the week after.
    of course it is debbie she always has to be the victim

I still think Debbie will be shot by Ross so he will forgive her and she will be redeemed, Cain will go wanting to kill all then who hurts Debbie, same as always, I'd prefer if Noah ended up shot by Joe or Debbie

Thread Information