Page 294 of 337 FirstFirst ... 194244284292293294295296304 ... LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 3368

Thread: Ross Barton (Michael Parr)

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    I've just seen the latest video that been posted and although the quality is quite bad I think Sarah is there, and a woman is with Cain but I can't work out if its Moira or Charity.
    Was just about to come and ask, it looked like Sarah and then someone was sitting beside her but was bending over maybe putting something in a bag or something. Possibly Debbie?

Quote Originally Posted by Dalesfan View Post
    Was just about to come and ask, it looked like Sarah and then someone was sitting beside her but was bending over maybe putting something in a bag or something. Possibly Debbie?
    Yeah, it looks like it, the only possible way I can see this going is Ross and Debbie trying to run away with the kids as Moses is also there.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalesfan View Post
    Yeah, it looks like it, the only possible way I can see this going is Ross and Debbie trying to run away with the kids as Moses is also there.

Also I think the woman with Cain might be his mum...
    Last edited by alcapo11; 25-01-2017 at 18:32.

Also I think the woman with Cain might be his mum...
    Yea seems possible, wonder why though?

Cant make out who is with Cain, maybe more chance of it being Moira though than Emma. Looks as if they have dark hair

So it looks like Ross and Debbie are trying to leave with the kids but get stopped by Cain. The theory is probably wrong but it'd be really predictable if that was the storyline. The exact same storyline has already been done before.

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaMad View Post
    So it looks like Ross and Debbie are trying to leave with the kids but get stopped by Cain. The theory is probably wrong but it'd be really predictable if that was the storyline. The exact same storyline has already been done before.
    My theory is that Ross does a job to raise money for Sarah which goes wrong and he ends up with people after him. Hence why they head for the airport. I'm probably wrong though, but its fun to guess.

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaMad View Post
    My theory is that Ross does a job to raise money for Sarah which goes wrong and he ends up with people after him. Hence why they head for the airport. I'm probably wrong though, but its fun to guess.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/emmerd...lert-1-8354500

An article about the scenes which were filmed at the airport.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/emmerd...lert-1-8354500

An article about the scenes which were filmed at the airport.

would debbie go on run with sarah sick needing treatment

Thread Information