Page 291 of 337 FirstFirst ... 191241281289290291292293301 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 3368

Thread: Ross Barton (Michael Parr)

Meanwhile, Emmerdale is continuing to tease Debbie Dingle's return with the release of this brand new picture showing her in big trouble.

Last week, we revealed that Debbie (Charley Webb) will be on the run when she makes her exciting comeback after a year away.

Debbie is hopeful that her dad Cain and mum Charity will be able to come to her rescue when she turns up and explains that she's trying to escape some guys who are chasing her.

There's clearly no time to waste, as it's not long at all before Debbie is staring danger in the face with two troublesome thugs catching up with her.

Fortunately, there are also two troublesome thugs (we jest) on Debbie's side as Cain and Ross Barton are there to support her too – phew.

Can Cain (Jeff Hordley) and Ross (Michael Parr) put their own differences aside to defend Debbie and see off the villains? And what do the mystery pursuers actually want from her?

Meanwhile, Emmerdale is continuing to tease Debbie Dingle's return with the release of this brand new picture showing her in big trouble.

Last week, we revealed that Debbie (Charley Webb) will be on the run when she makes her exciting comeback after a year away.

Debbie is hopeful that her dad Cain and mum Charity will be able to come to her rescue when she turns up and explains that she's trying to escape some guys who are chasing her.

There's clearly no time to waste, as it's not long at all before Debbie is staring danger in the face with two troublesome thugs catching up with her.

Fortunately, there are also two troublesome thugs (we jest) on Debbie's side as Cain and Ross Barton are there to support her too – phew.

Can Cain (Jeff Hordley) and Ross (Michael Parr) put their own differences aside to defend Debbie and see off the villains? And what do the mystery pursuers actually want from her?

Quote Originally Posted by rossfan View Post

Good to see Ross and Cain teaming up, they haven't done so since they nicked all the cars from home farm. No doubt Cain will be ungrateful though for the help though.

Quote Originally Posted by rossfan View Post

Good to see Ross and Cain teaming up, they haven't done so since they nicked all the cars from home farm. No doubt Cain will be ungrateful though for the help though.

I've just seen a video on Facebook of Ross filming scenes with Moses at an airport. Interesting...

Debbie and Cain were also there.
    Last edited by alcapo11; 24-01-2017 at 14:57.

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    I've just seen a video on Facebook of Ross filming scenes with Moses at an airport. Interesting...

Debbie and Cain were also there.
    I seen that. Ross and airports make me nervous though

I also seen a post saying Ross and Debbie were fighting getting into the taxi
    Last edited by Dalesfan; 24-01-2017 at 15:46.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalesfan View Post

Do either of you have a link?

Its strange that Moses is with him, I wonder if he's running away from something and Debbie drags Cain along to stop him.

I'm usually wrong at making predicting this stuff though lol
    Last edited by alcapo11; 24-01-2017 at 15:58.

Its strange that Moses is with him, I wonder if he's running away from something and Debbie drags Cain along to stop him.

Its on someones profile so i don't really want to post it on here, but if you have facebook just search "Emmerdale filming".

Thread Information