Page 285 of 337 FirstFirst ... 185235275283284285286287295335 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 3368

Thread: Ross Barton (Michael Parr)

Quote Originally Posted by rossfan View Post
    That list is just a wish list.
    I think its still meant to be hinting at stuff though, its similar to what I read about Rebecca when she was first cast. An article hinted that she would start something up with Ross, but people just assumed that was speculation, but its about to happen. Maybe its just wishful thinking but I really can't see him getting back with Debbie.

Quote Originally Posted by rossfan View Post
    That list is just a wish list.
    I think its still meant to be hinting at stuff though, its similar to what I read about Rebecca when she was first cast. An article hinted that she would start something up with Ross, but people just assumed that was speculation, but its about to happen. Maybe its just wishful thinking but I really can't see him getting back with Debbie.

"chop chop, barman" Oh how I love Ross Barton. lol

so I seen a spoiler for end of January "Debbie opens up to Ross."

Quote Originally Posted by Dalesfan View Post
    so I seen a spoiler for end of January "Debbie opens up to Ross."
    I saw a spoiler saying Debbie asks Ross if he loves Rebecca but he says he still loves her and wants to rekindle things. Can't say I'm surprised.
    Last edited by JessicaMad; 13-01-2017 at 20:39.

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaMad View Post
    I saw a spoiler saying Debbie asks Ross if he loves Rebecca but he says he still loves her and wants to rekindle things. Can't say I'm surprised.
    No me either. Who else would they put Debbie with anyway? They have had Ross be single for ages and now conveniently when Debbie is due back they show him having interest in Rebecca. I think people just need to accept that Ross and Debbie getting back together is a huge possibility
    Last edited by Dalesfan; 13-01-2017 at 22:35.

No me either. Who else would they put Debbie with anyway? They have had Ross be single for ages and now conveniently when Debbie is due back they show him having interest in Rebecca. I think people just need to accept that Ross and Debbie getting back together is a huge possibility
    Yeah. Weird that they're doing it so soon after her return though. I thought they'd wait a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaMad View Post
    emma will not allow

I don't like them together but at the moment I'd just settle for Ross featuring a bit more so I'm not fussed about it. I'll always be a massive fan of Ross, he's the major draw to the show for me.

I don't like them together but at the moment I'd just settle for Ross featuring a bit more so I'm not fussed about it. I'll always be a massive fan of Ross, he's the major draw to the show for me.

Thread Information