Page 183 of 337 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193233283 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 3368

Thread: Ross Barton (Michael Parr)

Quote Originally Posted by Telly Watcher View Post
    IMO: Ross really does seem to be an outsider in Emmerdale right now. It is not certain yet for anyone that Moses is his son. Ross really does seem to be the "black sheep" of the Barton family though for now. Pete is in jail because of Ross, Emma tried to smother Ross as a baby, Charity uses Ross as some kind of easily-led and blackmailable fool, James seems to ignore him, Ross' employer Cain doesn't really want to employ him but does so because Moira was soft that Ross got his job back at the garage, Debbie fled Emmerdale only because of Ross... the blacklist goes on and on. For me anyway, Ross just doesn't fit in at all in the very small Emmerdale community and would most likely have a much better life elsewhere.
    Moses may or may not be his son. Either way Ross has stepped up to the plate to care for a baby and if it turns out to not be his son, then that's a black mark against Charity not Ross.

Pete is in jail because he admitted to the police nearly killing his brother and dumping his body. The only reason he's not in jail for longer is because of Ross's police statement.

Emma trying to kill Ross as a baby hardly makes Ross the problem. It makes Emma either a) ill, b) criminal or c) both. How can it ever be a problem of a child that their mother tried to kill them?
    Last edited by deeCee; 09-04-2016 at 18:57.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to deeCee For This Useful Post:

alcapo11 (09-04-2016), Dalesfan (09-04-2016), JessicaMad (09-04-2016), rossfan (09-04-2016), Telly Watcher (10-04-2016)

Also the Cain comment is pretty pointless, Cain doesnt like anyone who isnt a Dingle.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

JessicaMad (09-04-2016), rossfan (09-04-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by rossfan View Post
    Telly Watcher, I get why you think what Michael Parr said is the way you percieve it as it's difficult to evaluate when it's in writing so I will try to explain best I can what I think he meant. You can like a character for entertainment values without liking what the character does.

There's no question about it, if Ross was a real person in real life, my username would probably be IHateRoss, but luckily he's not. Ross is a fictional character, he gives a lot of entertainment and makes me wonder where he is going to go next - continue to be a bad guy? go straight in life? settle down?

Ross has possibly more open doors and possiblities than anyone in the show right now. In fact I would say any character on television right now. That is why I like Ross.

I have to mention once again because of the way you behave, I have no problem with you not liking Ross, that's your opinion but what bugs people is the way you argue and belittle people's views that differ. Your attitude towards Michael Parr is disgusting too. To accuse him of helping crime in the real world such as the Paris attacks is beyond pathetic and makes me believe you may be borderline delusional.
    This discussion is really boring as Ross Barton has no real storyline in Emmerdale right now. Ross Barton is just a total extra type of guy right now. The one guy being fanned by some is like "that nowhere man" right now.

Look, no-one seems to be meant to like Ross Barton, maybe never ever in history or ever will to be? If he was bald and ugly, would you still think the same about Ross Barton? Actor Mike Parr has said himself verbatim at interview about his "fans" for Ross Barton as "you’re not meant to like me!". For anyone to describe themselves as a Ross Fan is just totally wierd at least to me, very likely others, too. I (so too Mike Parr, it seems) really don't understand any Ross fans. The public popularity of Ross Barton has taken a massive fall since around September 2015. Ross Barton was my fave Emmerdale character until he was "killed off" around about then. C'mon, keep up, Ross Barton just isn't the real idea of "that favourite likeable guy" right now. Every indicator suggests that no-one is meant to like Ross Barton, like forever again... The fixation that some posters on soapboards here seem to have on this truly dislikeable Ross Barton Emmerdale character comes across as being very odd to me, seems like to Mike Parr too. I am completely sure that Mike Parr and I would really laugh out loud together about how some of so-called Ross Barton's fans just totally don't get Ross' character. (BTW, Mike, it's your turn to pay next... Cheers! Haha!)

Sigh do you actually read other people's posts or just completely miss the point? We get Ross' character just fine. You seem to have a problem with People liking him though. I suppose you know best though and speak for everyone who watches the show.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dalesfan For This Useful Post:

JessicaMad (10-04-2016), rossfan (10-04-2016)

This discussion is really boring as Ross Barton has no real storyline in Emmerdale right now. Ross Barton is just a total extra type of guy right now. The one guy being fanned by some is like "that nowhere man" right now.

Look, no-one seems to be meant to like Ross Barton, maybe never ever in history or ever will to be? If he was bald and ugly, would you still think the same about Ross Barton? Actor Mike Parr has said himself verbatim at interview about his "fans" for Ross Barton as "you’re not meant to like me!". For anyone to describe themselves as a Ross Fan is just totally wierd at least to me, very likely others, too. I (so too Mike Parr, it seems) really don't understand any Ross fans. The public popularity of Ross Barton has taken a massive fall since around September 2015. Ross Barton was my fave Emmerdale character until he was "killed off" around about then. C'mon, keep up, Ross Barton just isn't the real idea of "that favourite likeable guy" right now. Every indicator suggests that no-one is meant to like Ross Barton, like forever again... The fixation that some posters on soapboards here seem to have on this truly dislikeable Ross Barton Emmerdale character comes across as being very odd to me, seems like to Mike Parr too. I am completely sure that Mike Parr and I would really laugh out loud together about how some of so-called Ross Barton's fans just totally don't get Ross' character. (BTW, Mike, it's your turn to pay next... Cheers! Haha!)
    I've only read the first line of your post, if your so bored of the discussion then stop coming onto thread with these posts that only fuel arguments!
    Last edited by JessicaMad; 10-04-2016 at 17:43.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JessicaMad For This Useful Post:

rossfan (10-04-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dalesfan View Post
    Sigh do you actually read other people's posts or just completely miss the point? We get Ross' character just fine. You seem to have a problem with People liking him though. I suppose you know best though and speak for everyone who watches the show.
    TellyWatcher seems to think he/she is superior but they are the one that's trying to mock us, quite childish.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JessicaMad For This Useful Post:

Dalesfan (10-04-2016), rossfan (10-04-2016)

Once again. I repeat (Do you ever read). I think i explained myself and others pretty well in the last post you quoted. I do not like Ross as a person. I like Ross as a CHARACTER for a FICTIONAL program for which this is. I am sick that you are making me and others defend and give reasons for liking a made up character. A character which is very much like Robert, a character that you actually like! You really are borderline on deluded. You should take less effort about worrying what Ross does and more about what you do because this is real life. I honestly believe you are jelous and hate Ross because he shot Robert! THIS IS NOT REAL.

If this discussion is so boring, why do you come back and post? All i will say is then see ya, bye, don't let the door hit you on the way out then you "errr, haha special guy"..
    Last edited by rossfan; 10-04-2016 at 19:20.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rossfan For This Useful Post:

Dalesfan (10-04-2016), JessicaMad (10-04-2016)

Will Pete return home to his family?
    Emma learns Pete will be released from prison in two weeks but is devastated he doesn't want to come home.

Finn strikes a dodgy deal with Charity when he unwittingly agrees to help her shift some knock off action figures.

Will Pete return home to his family?
    Emma learns Pete will be released from prison in two weeks but is devastated he doesn't want to come home.

Finn strikes a dodgy deal with Charity when he unwittingly agrees to help her shift some knock off action figures.

Thought Emma didn't want Pete in the village?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dalesfan For This Useful Post:

JessicaMad (11-04-2016)

Thread Information